How come?

B@DA$$08BUS@

Donating Member
Registered
How come it seems threads about women, sex and things of such have most views/replies, and threads about guns and such the second most amount of views/replies, and lastly threads about bike stuff have the least views/replies out of these 3 categories? Just curious. I read and or reply to all sorts of different types of threads.
Posted via Mobile Device

Uhmmm Random Thoughts Section? Bike stuff under other sections......Maybe thats why? ???

How come it seems threads about women, sex and things of such have most views/replies, and threads about guns and such the second most amount of views/replies, and lastly threads about bike stuff have the least views/replies out of these 3 categories? Just curious. I read and or reply to all sorts of different types of threads.
Posted via Mobile Device

because there is more to talk about, women,politics and guns....are more controversial, inspire different feelings and ideals that spur conversation.

how many "i love my Busa" or "the busa is the greatest bike ever made" can you have?

It's winter....we are guys...well most of us anyways.... (don't worry...got made love for our lady members) and most of us can not ride right now. So what's the next best thing?....yep! Boobs & Guns :rulez:

:laugh:

Uhmmm Random Thoughts Section? Bike stuff under other sections......Maybe thats why? ???

Hit the new post button and see for yourself. It wouldn't have made much CENTS to put this in the Gen II section now would it???
Maybe its wintertime, that's why!!
Posted via Mobile Device

It's what us dudes like to talk about and par-take in. Healthy activities :thumbsup:

Hit the new post button and see for yourself. It wouldn't have made much CENTS to put this in the Gen II section now would it???
Maybe its wintertime, that's why!!
Posted via Mobile Device

I can't speak for anyone other than myself but my bike only makes up one part of who I am. Some other parts are women, guns, games, and friends. The reason I visit the org, and the org is the only forum that I visit on a daily basis, is because I can get most of those things here. It's like my one stop shop on the internet. :laugh::beerchug::thumbsup:

Heck Yeah! :thumbsup:

I can't speak for anyone other than myself but my bike only makes up one part of who I am. Some other parts are women, guns, games, and friends. The reason I visit the org, and the org is the only forum that I visit on a daily basis, is because I can get most of those things here. It's like my one stop shop on the internet. :laugh::beerchug::thumbsup:

Back