Finally Someone Looking Out For Motorcyclists

V-Max 2 Busa

Registered
Today I noticed on one of our freeways here in Sacramento the amber Alert LED Displays read

SHARE THE ROAD
LOOK TWICE FOR
MOTORCYCLISTS

I'm not sure who operates these signs, could be DOT, Cal-Trans, or CHP but whoever does I think it's a good thing that they are trying to remind motorists that we are out there too. :thumbsup:

Today I noticed on one of our freeways here in Sacramento the amber Alert LED Displays read

SHARE THE ROAD
LOOK TWICE FOR
MOTORCYCLISTS

I'm not sure who operates these signs, could be DOT, Cal-Trans, or CHP but whoever does I think it's a good thing that they are trying to remind motorists that we are out there too. :thumbsup:

I saw something similar recently on the local news website and someone here was offering stickers that made people more aware of our situation.

At work in the early morning I always hear on the radio of at least one accident involving a Bike. Very distressing!

Thanks for sharing a little bright news for us.:thumbsup:
Bubba

Im not too far south of ya V-max. Hopefully they will show up here soon. Lots of bikes on the road, all the time here in Bako.

The signs here are useless.. No one is watching where they are going anyway... maybe they will help you over there in Cali

They have been flashing the message on the highways telling them they need to move over a lane for emergency vehicles on the side of the highway(it's the law) only 1 out of 5,000 people actually do it. Not even the off duty LEO move over.

That's a good thing however I take complete responsibility for my own safety. It's up to me to be ready for the idiots that roam the highways and by-ways.

Noticed the same thing on the 405 North this morning. Maybe its part of a national campaign?

But det45 has a good point, don't count on others to look out for you on the highways.

Took this shot today on the 405 south in Huntington Beach.

:thumbsup:

Bubba

IMG_9115.JPG

Back