Garage Almost Done.

DEMMYM

Donating Member
Registered
Here are a couple more pics of my progress, If your tired of looking at it I apologize Im just happy to finally get to do it.

==========================================================

Soon there will be a 3ft strip made of 12" Rubber tiles in front of this bench with a Black and Grey Checkerboard pattern with a Red border.

000_3015.jpg

Soon there will be a 3ft strip made of 12" Rubber tiles in front of these closets that will meet up with the other tiles in front of the prvious picture with a Black and Grey Checkerboard pattern with a Red border

000_3012.jpg

There will be 4 more Banners across the 4 doors at the top of these closets

000_3013.jpg

Still have to put the doors on the Cabinets behind the Bikes ( This weekend )

000_3014.jpg

My Girl Misty in her room

000_3017.jpg

000_3015.jpg

000_3012.jpg

000_3013.jpg

000_3014.jpg

000_3017.jpg

Hey, looks great. I might be late in asking, but whats in the display cases. Looks cool but I can't quite make out what it is. Kind of looks like a killer set of sunglasses or maybe miniture Hayabusas?

Wow what an awesome mancave.. 2 thumbs up..:thumbsup:

I do have two questions though.
Who christened the floor with the first beer spilt ?
and Wheres the fridge ?

garage.jpg

Hey, looks great. I might be late in asking, but whats in the display cases. Looks cool but I can't quite make out what it is. Kind of looks like a killer set of sunglasses or maybe miniture Hayabusas?

Middle case is Hayabusa Diecast

other 4 are 1/24 Diecast cars

Wow what an awesome mancave.. 2 thumbs up..:thumbsup:

I do have two questions though.
Who christened the floor with the first beer spilt ?
and Wheres the fridge ?

Not that exciting, The stain was there when I bought the house.

The extra fridge is in the Laundry room, It may find itself in the garage set inside one of those closets

I have a 35" tube TV that may be taking the place of those displays, Unless we can get a Help Demmy get a flatscreen for the man cave donation going.

Very Cool! :thumbsup:

Michael, where did the poster / banners come from?

I am jealous about the cabinets too, I wanted cabinets but the price was like $5K !
:shocked:

1124 Almondvista 048b.jpg

1124 Almondvista 021b.jpg

1124 Almondvista 011b.jpg

Looks pretty good! :thumbsup:

Are you thinking about epoxying the floor....?

I'm getting ready to do mine just wondered what your plans were for the floor... :beerchug:

Very Cool! :thumbsup:

Michael, where did the poster / banners come from?

I am jealous about the cabinets too, I wanted cabinets but the price was like $5K !
:shocked:

No need to be Jealous Kent, that is a Nice clean Garage you have there.

As for the Cabinets, Built them myself, ( Only cost me about $300.00 - $350.00 )

And the Banners I found this guy on Ebay, These are Vinyl Banners 24 x 36 or 38 He can put anything you want on them as long as the picture you send him has enough resolution also any size

eBay Store - Rockstar Graphix: Auction Listings, Other Streetbike Items, Arctic Cat, Ski-Doo Polaris

Looks pretty good! :thumbsup:

Are you thinking about epoxying the floor....?

I'm getting ready to do mine just wondered what your plans were for the floor... :beerchug:

Im going to start with the 12 x 12 interlocking Rubber mats, I found them on the internet for $2.00 ea. for now Im just going with 2 strips 3ft deep and 16ft long with a Black and Grey Checkerboard and Red Border in front of the long bench and closets.

You know there will be pics when Im done.

Back