Is this a supernatural sign?

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
I was in the kitchen going to make me a sandwhich wrap, I pulled the tortilla out of the package and this is what I saw. I think this is a pretty good sign that I am supposed to go to the spring bash... What do you think?

cap

tortilla 001-sized.jpg

tortilla 002-sized.jpg

tortilla 003.jpg

tortilla 001-sized.jpg

tortilla 002-sized.jpg

tortilla 003.jpg

lol I bet you could sell it on ebay like those people who find the Virgin Mary in a potato. :laugh:

Pretty good sign :laugh: If you look closely enough and rotate it counter clockwise you can make out " Make Reservations Now "

Pretty good sign :laugh: If you look closely enough and rotate it counter clockwise you can make out " Make Reservations Now "

Got a pretty good feeling I will be sleeping in the trailer this year!

That's even better than bread! :whistle:

:thumbsup:

Oh - yes, you should try to make it to the Bash :poke:

Is that unleavened bread?:laugh:
May be a sign of things that have not yet come, like the 2010 Busas:laugh:
Bubba

Investigators will be there shortly to determine if the wrap is "paranormal" :laugh:

Nice. Now ffor the question on all our minds. Can your laser engraver do grilled cheese and waffles? :lol:

Nice. :lol: Now the big question. can your laser engraver do waffles and grilled cheese

:rofl:

I think if you offer those on the King Keepsakes, they ought to have a "buy before" date attached to 'em. As those may not have the best shelf life :whistle:

:laugh:

Really hope you get to make it to the Spring Bash though Doug. Can we get some T-shirts or other memorabillia made up in advance of the event this year!? :please:

Back