Hey PPG painters, help a fellow painter out.

sweet tea man

Registered
I have a dupont code that I need cross referenced to a PPG Global into a PPG Global stock code.

I can cross reference other companies into dupont(bc i use their Colornet software at work), but I can't do a dupont into PPG because I don't have PPG software.

Dupont stock #: BM195K, this is a blue metallic with a really nice sparkle. It's a dupont spectramaster color.

Not in a really big hurry for it, but sooner is always better than later.

Just Use Dupont Hot Hues Colors. Or PPG Vibrance Colors.

I have a dupont code that I need cross referenced to a PPG Global into a PPG Global stock code.

I can cross reference other companies into dupont(bc i use their Colornet software at work), but I can't do a dupont into PPG because I don't have PPG software.

Dupont stock #: BM195K, this is a blue metallic with a really nice sparkle. It's a dupont spectramaster color.

Not in a really big hurry for it, but sooner is always better than later.

Last edited:
When we painted my first show car we used nothing but House of Kolor. It is a great product and would use it again. The company is one of the best that I have ever dealt with. We had an issue with the black base coat and when House of Kolor figured out that it was a bad patch of paint they paid the shop to strip it all down and repaint it however I wanted it done. :thumbsup:

Guys, just need someone to cross reference the stock number. I know about hot hues, vibrance, and hok. Lol.
Posted via Mobile Device

Back