a few facts on the colts

NIGHTFLIGHT

Banned
Notice quite a few guys giving me na na naaa na boo boo over colts lose.
Heres a few fun facts.

1-they broke nfl record for reguler season consecutive wins-23
2-they set league mark for most wins in a decade 115
3-extended there own nfl mark of consecutive 12 win seasons to 7
4-completed 7 fourth quarter comebacks a league record
5-Manning won his 4th mvp award breaking a tie with bret favre for most ever
6-take a guess who early vegas favorite is 2 win superbowl next year???? I think you know.

Winning the afc championship is not to shabby @ all
I was a colts fan Mannings first year in nfl when he led league in interceptions+colts went 3-13 +i always will be.

Indy born Indy bred when I die I will be Indy dead!!

Was a good game least not a blowout like lots superbowls are
Even with the bad call on the onside kick notice how long it took decide who had ball??Coaches+players coming off sidelines on 2 field?/?(thats a penilty)
The colts recoverd that

Plus...They have 6 Superbowl Wins.....Oh wait that is the Steelers. Weren't the Colts born in Baltimore?

C_1_steelers_565789_0116.jpg

colts95.jpg

Steelers ( 6 Superbowl Wins )

Nuff said

Except for : Doesnt matter how long it takes its who comes out of the pack with the ball on the onside kick, I know I wouldnt have wanted to be at the bottom of that stack.

Last edited:
Ohhhhhhhhh

I would have been for the Colts if they hadnt of pulled manning after they clinched the playoffs so he wouldnt get hurt, Could have had the perfect season but decided to throw it away, In heinsight I guess it was for nothing.

Notice quite a few guys giving me na na naaa na boo boo over colts lose.
Heres a few fun facts.

1-they broke nfl record for reguler season consecutive wins-23
2-they set league mark for most wins in a decade 115
3-extended there own nfl mark of consecutive 12 win seasons to 7
4-completed 7 fourth quarter comebacks a league record
5-Manning won his 4th mvp award breaking a tie with bret favre for most ever
6-take a guess who early vegas favorite is 2 win superbowl next year???? I think you know.

Winning the afc championship is not to shabby @ all
I was a colts fan Mannings first year in nfl when he led league in interceptions+colts went 3-13 +i always will be.

Indy born Indy bred when I die I will be Indy dead!!

Was a good game least not a blowout like lots superbowls are
Even with the bad call on the onside kick notice how long it took decide who had ball??Coaches+players coming off sidelines on 2 field?/?(thats a penilty)
The colts recoverd that

Hey...whatever helps you sleep at night...right? :poke:

I gave you a hard time about the loss(all in fun), but one thing I will say is....I respect your support & commitment for your team. Can't fault you there.
Maybe next year bro.

Bradshaw is KING and always will be even though like Peyton.
has anyone checked on him lately ?
Sleeping in awefully late ? Sure he still breathing ?

That really would suck to have to live with that.
All accomplishments and all and he was the one who got them there you could say,
but to be the one who threw the pass which cost you the game would suck to have to carry around forever.

but to be the one who threw the pass which cost you the game would suck to have to carry around forever.

In all fairness to Peyton, They did get beat by 2 touchdowns and the interception was close to the end of the game, Probably wouldnt have mattered if he hadnt thrown it, They probably would have just gotten beat by 1 touchdown.

takeuon my brother is diehard browns fan they were eliminated from playoffs just past 1/2 season.he still watched there games rest year.:thumbsup:

The Colts were playing great ball; what it comes down to is that the Saints wanted it more; their coach took more chances knowing he had to in order win it.

Saints wanted it more this year. Colts still a great team.

takeuon my brother is diehard browns fan they were eliminated from playoffs just past 1/2 season.he still watched there games rest year.:thumbsup:

As a born & raised diehard Redskins fan....I know how his pain :banghead:
As much as I'd like to....I still won't give up up on 'em!

the colts were playing great ball; what it comes down to is that the saints wanted it more; their coach took more chances knowing he had to in order win it.

Saints wanted it more this year. Colts still a great team.

i think so 2 any team made the playoffs is a great team.

Watch out 4 titans after lose like first think it was 6 games.then went on 8 game win streak.

In all fairness to Peyton, They did get beat by 2 touchdowns and the interception was close to the end of the game, Probably wouldnt have mattered if he hadnt thrown it, They probably would have just gotten beat by 1 touchdown.

did you watch the same game i did?

he threw the pick that gave them the second TD.

Yes.. Peyton DID throw the winning touchdown.. congrats to the Colts.

did you watch the same game i did?

he threw the pick that gave them the second TD.

This is true, I guess the way I was looking at it, The way the game was going they werent going to score anyway so it didnt matter if he threw it or not. and even if they did score, The way the saints were playing they would have just kicked another 50 yd feildgoal to win.

Damn I hope I wasnt watching the other superbowl that was on.

The Colts were playing great ball.

Thats correct they were playing good ball only thing is that they stopped playing after the first quarter. 15 yards for the whole second quarter, game winning interception then when they were back down about to score again threw another interception but they guy was out of bounds and never could get anything and I thought they were supposed to be good. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Peyton just got rattled and couldn't play:laugh:

This is true, I guess the way I was looking at it, The way the game was going they werent going to score anyway so it didnt matter if he threw it or not. and even if they did score, The way the saints were playing they would have just kicked another 50 yd feildgoal to win.

Damn I hope I wasnt watching the other superbowl that was on.

lol...i am just bustin' balls.

some people will try to blame manning, but the defensive guy just made a great play. that is what happens when the best two teams are playing, it come down to individuals making great plays.....

you gotta admit the onside kick was a "brass balls" call from the Saints.

some people will try to blame manning, but the defensive guy just made a great play. that is what happens when the best two teams are playing, it come down to individuals making great plays.....

I agree, The defensive guy did make a hell of a play.

As for the on-side kick, I have to say that was probably the ballziest calls I have ever seen. But after seeing them go for the 4th and 1 ( I think it was ) earlier in the game you knew they were playing for blood, They could have kicked the feild goal then too.

And your right about the two best teams, Theres going to be great plays made.

I t was caught colts off guard no doubt

What colts need is improve the running game.I think we were dead last running the ball in nfl.

Last edited:
Back