Embarrassing!

slash

Registered
there is a milage thread in the gen II area about K8 milage. this is atrocious! Granted the last year has been nuts and I have very little time to do what I really ejnoy!

2500 miles next spring-fall or FAIL!:rulez:

DSC_0086.jpg

you don't make that, and we'll trade my soon to be white 06 for your k8. i'll put some miles on her for you:laugh:

Slash...brother.

I'm speechless.

I wish you well in your quest, youngster.

Don't worry it'll happen. However...if we check you bike next December and you don't have 4K miles on her ....you have to leave it at one of the Busa events and allow us to put hard mileage on her:rofl:2hip

Don't worry it'll happen. However...if we check you bike next December and you don't have 4K miles on her ....you have to leave it at one of the Busa events and allow us to put hard mileage on her:rofl:2hip

DEAL! :lol:

it's tuff to ride sometimes. it can be inconvenient to ride to work or school or where ever. my tank bag has helped a ton and my backpack. I once was studying at panera bread drinking some great coffee and i wanted to go home but i wanted to take my coffee. I was on my bike and less than a mile from my house (i didn't have a coffee maker at the time) so i drank about a quarter, slapped the lid on, and stategicallly placed it in my joe rocket track bag so it would not spill. shortly after i exited the panera bread parking lot i felt something very hot on my back. I spilled about 70 percent of the coffee. it burned. got home. got cleaned up, and drank what was left and finished studying. this is just an example of the tremendous grit and fortitude it requires to have the seat time of a scar or some of the other members here.
U can do it!!!!!

'Eh, don't beat yourself up. I've had my Busa for 6 years now, and he's only got just over 22K miles on him. I ride when I can, in between two young kids and everything else a busy Mom has going on. I'm just glad I get to ride at all :laugh:

I'm in a similar boat Slash. I have 8077 on my '08 and I got her in Dec. '07. We'll have to get you up north this summer to ride with some of us members up this way. Or maybe we can all come to you!:thumbsup:

I'm in a similar boat Slash. I have 8077 on my '08 and I got her in Dec. '07. We'll have to get you up north this summer to ride with some of us members up this way. Or maybe we can all come to you!:thumbsup:

Uh-huh. Well Mikey, if you can grab him, then head West...that'd be good.

Just stop when you get to the water.

:laugh:

Scar, is that all you can do i a month? Just jokin brother. Wish I was able to do close to 4k a month on my bike.

I try to find a reason all the time to ride.
Purposefully forget stuff at the grocery just so I can hop on the bike and go back.
My problem is everything is so close here and there really isnt any good places to get lost and go cruise in the mntns or something.
What little time I get to ride I sometimes have really no place to go other than just a quick cruise.
I wish I could plan a 500 mile trip that involved more than 3 laps around lake Okeechobee...:laugh:

It is easy for me to get out there and do some riding. If I have to go to the mall to get a haircut or something along that line I take the long way there and an even longer way back. On the way there or back you could always stop at a near by bike shop and see what's new. That is a good way to start stacking up the miles. Good luck at adding up the miles. :thumbsup:

Scar, is that all you can do i a month? Just jokin brother. Wish I was able to do close to 4k a month on my bike.

Last year...in the early Summer, I think...I recorded 1,000+ miles per week for eight weeks in a row. It was insane.

How many times a month do you change your oil? :rofl:

Oh, and tires? Hello!

Back