Hostage situation down the street.

Zoinks!

Registered
So here's what I saw when I left for school. What you can't see, are the cops a little ways behind me on my street, one of which was holding an AR15.

IMG00624.jpg

And then this is what I came home to about 2 hours later. . .

IMG00625.jpg

IMG00626.jpg

IMG00627.jpg

IMG00628.jpg

It started out as a domestic dispute, and escalated. It ended with him killing himself.

Wow...whatever brings people to that...

Nice looking neighborhood, bro! :beerchug:

Wow...whatever brings people to that...

Nice looking neighborhood, bro! :beerchug:

Thanks! But I can't stand it, haha. Way too small and close together. Too many rules. And as you can see, CRAZY neighbors. My car was broken into about a month ago, and a second attempt made a few days later. The cops that I talked to about that said they get tons of calls from here about eggings, car break ins, and other stuff like that.

Not sure why photobucket degraded the video quality so much, but here ya go. Taken from my TV with my blackberry.

th_Hostage.jpg

It looks like someone was feeling a little lonely and wanted to throw a party. A hostage situation is a way to make sure that some great party favors will be used!!:beerchug:

Next time it may be you or yours.
If he had let go in that neighborhood and started shooting rnds around those homes they will go right thru and innocent folks will suffer.
Depression is a strong thing.

Those kind of things happen all the time here where I live.
That is why you always see Palm Beach County on cops.

I think we both need to move.

Glad all the good folks are OK and the nut is gone.
Sorry for the wife and poss kids he now has left behind scarred forever.

Depression is a sad thing to go threw and in one way or another we have all gone threw it. You don't see me wanting to take anyone hostage or kill myself. I don't feel sorry for the hostage taker in anyway.

Doing something like what this guy did is the weak way out to ask for help. This is just my opinion.

I like how you purposely got the signs in the pics too. "Autum Trace Recreational Area/For Use By Residents Only", "Slow Children At Play"

Apparently someone didn't get the memo :whistle:

Back