Satisfied now~?~

outlawbusa

1 wheel up aero testing
Donating Member
Registered
After the last snow fall I posted video pulling the fellas around on a tube and you guys and gals said you would have slung them around a little harder...I pulled the neighborhood kids around this time, watch the vid to the end to get a good giggle~!~

Threw in a few extra pics of all the snow we have gotten...

Jump 1.jpg

Jump 2.jpg

outlaw wheelie 1.jpg

Outlaw wheelie 2.jpg

100_1784.jpg

100_1788.jpg

100_1791.jpg

100_1793.jpg

100_1796.jpg

100_1797.jpg

100_1798.jpg

100_1799.jpg

100_1808.jpg

100_1809.jpg

100_1810.jpg

100_1812.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
"GO MOMMA!" :rofl:

4 wheelers in the snow rule! That looks like a lot of fun! Little man wearing the helmet got some air :thumbsup:

Sounds like another 4 inches tomorrow, what do you want to see next...I actually might be able to generate some "unwilling" front flips~!!~ :laugh:

lets see you jump the 4 wheelers lol .....looks like fun just stating to snow again here in dectaur il. flurrys

Good times! :cheerleader:

Man I remember all the snow in Minnesota. Fun times on sleds and quads, but I sure dont miss it! Rode for about 1 1/2 hours today, just cuz I could!

The video reminds me of spending days out on the lake in my uncle's boat and him pulling us around in his different inflatables!! He always gets a kick out of torturing us a little while doing this.

lets see you jump the 4 wheelers lol

I did clear the driveway in the air on the white atv but the camera had a delay and the person taking pictures was having a very difficult time taking a good pic in the air...you can see me coming up to the jump in one of the pictures above

Fun in the Sun (I mean snow)~!~ :whistle:

Back