a deal at only 6500$$$!!!

here is his CL ad..."needs MINOR plasticwork"

2008 hayabusa Jan 8, 2010 ... o8 busa salvage title asking 6500 make offer needs minor plastics work. call 484-554-8609 this bike needs to go asap so no reasonable offers ...
philadelphia.craigslist.org/mcy/1543864534.html

Motorbike auctions "practically NEW!!!"

http://motorbike-auctions.com/b/181...a_hayabusa_yamaha_suzuki_kawasaki_streetbike/

Suzuki : Hayabusa hayabusa 08 busa hayabusa yamaha suzuki kawasaki streetbike
Back to Motorbike List

Motorbike Details Next »
Current Price $6500.00 USD
Location Bethlehem, PA USA (18015)
Condition Used
Type Sport bike
Make Suzuki
Custom Model hayabusa
Model Hayabusa
Rego Date 2008
Warranty No
Title Salvage
Deposit 500.0
Seller Private seller
Engine Size 1300cc
VIN xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Miles 7435
Colour Orange
Place BidContact
Seller(Secure link to eBay listing)08 busa hayabusa yamaha suzuki kawasaki streetbike Vehicle Description here i have a 08 busa that has a salvage title this is practicly a new bike plus its one of the strongest bikes out there,,,,,,, im askin 6500 or best offer any reasonable offer will not go unaswered any questions call me at 484-554-8609 this bike just needs a little tlc to be on the road again,,,,,,, im also selling this bike localy so i researve the right to discontinue auction if sold,,,,thank you for ur intrest in my auction,,,,,, tis is a steal really

Last edited:
You can see here where the frame took a hit. Probably bought it back from the insurance Co. thinking he can make a huge profit.

Bent Busa.jpg

Someone will buy it. Why don't these people come along when I'm selling something.
Posted via Mobile Device

Wow, $6500 for a parts bike.
After reading his description, I can see why 3rd world countries mock our educational system. If I turned in a paper like that while in 2nd grade, sister penguin would have broken all 10 of my knuckles with a ruler......and then I'd get another beating from my parents when I got home. :laugh:

Maybe I'm being too mean. He may be just as brutally banged up as his bike. :whistle:

I'm calling foul no vin, bad grammer, I'm thinking someone elses wreck good luck recieving that bike let alone your $500.00 deposit. will he send you money and you get to keep 10% as part of the deal? Yeah someones getting "The Deal" here alright

Wow, $6500 for a parts bike.
After reading his description, I can see why 3rd world countries mock our educational system. If I turned in a paper like that while in 2nd grade, sister penguin would have broken all 10 of my knuckles with a ruler......and then I'd get another beating from my parents when I got home. :laugh:

Maybe I'm being too mean. He may be just as brutally banged up as his bike. :whistle:

Maybe thats when his banging up happened, with the bike. :drool:

Ringling had it right
"There's a sucker born every minute"

Cant blame the guy for asking.
Some folks have more $ than brains.

Will that even pass inspection with the frame dented in? Either way its probably only worth half that. People are ridiculous.

Back