Blanca Busa

TIMMYDUCK

Head Woodchuck
Donating Member
Registered
Why are you PMing me ?

I just delete them.

I've been here 7 years and have never had a problem with anyone on these forums.

You got something to say or ask me, you do it here where everyone can see.

Why don't you take this up with the staff? 7 years or not, I don't see how this is going to help anything.

Why don't you take this up with the staff? 7 years or not, I don't see how this is going to help anything.

Beause I don't run to the authorities everytime I have a problem in my life.

Actually never have dialed 911 in my life.

4a0a_1_sbl.jpg

We don't need the drama here guys...we'd actually prefer it goes to PMs...

:rulez: Dont talk about Blanca, BE about it. Dont wisper what you want to say, SAY IT!

Text hope to 954699 and it will donate to the misty les lonely relief fund.
Posted via Mobile Device

there is an exorbitant amount of drama surrounded around blanca. Very strange. Maybe a little bit of an attention *****??!

Kinda lame imo. Just ignore him and he will go away kinda like bking, we stopped feeding him and he eventually died...:rulez:

Caution B@DA$$08BUS@ is a Nigerian Banker
Racist. What's wrong with a nigerian banker. HUH?!?!? I just sent 5k to one and he's sending me back his money that's held in customs.
Posted via Mobile Device

there is an exorbitant amount of drama surrounded around blanca. Very strange. Maybe a little bit of an attention *****??!

Kinda lame imo. Just ignore him and he will go away kinda like bking, we stopped feeding him and he eventually died...:rulez:

I thought we had moved on too sending me money ???

Slash is a lil behind. Now get back to texting you all. My nigerian bank is waiting.
Posted via Mobile Device

Back