Childcare, Chinese style

My guess is this poor guy works like a dog for his family,

An interesting quote, at the bottom of the page:

"Even at china's growth rate, they can not create enough jobs to pull 300 to 500 MILLION people into the middle class"

Last edited:
I always wondered why we couldn't just lock children in a closet. It's not like they can get in any trouble. TV/DVD + closet = free daycare. :whistle:

Ok, maybe I'm kidding just a little bit. maybe.

I always wondered why we couldn't just lock children in a closet. It's not like they can get in any trouble. TV/DVD + closet = free daycare. :whistle:

Ok, maybe I'm kidding just a little bit. maybe.

He actually doesnt look sad, he may have "fans" come by all day long and keep him company, who knows?

My guess is this poor guy works like a dog for his family,

An interesting quote, at the bottom of the page:

"Even at china's growth rate, they can not create enough jobs to pull 300 to 500 MILLION people into the middle class"

Agreed he is working like a dog. If they wanted to take him they could take him even with the chain. He went an bought the chain I am guessing??? Couldn't he have added a small chair to the back of the carriage an take him with him to work ???

Not really sure on options I am not there, don't even live in the country or understand his situation so I am not saying anything other than it's possible that they were or are other options he may not have considered.

Agreed he is working like a dog. If they wanted to take him they could take him even with the chain. He went an bought the chain I am guessing??? Couldn't he have added a small chair to the back of the carriage an take him with him to work ???

Not really sure on options I am not there, don't even live in the country or understand his situation so I am not saying anything other than it's possible that they were or are other options he may not have considered.

Yep, there may be "more" to this story.

I hate to say this, but "lost" their Daughter? In china a boy is much more highly valued than a girl; I feel terrible to say this, but I would suspect the parents got rid of the girl to keep the boy....

I hate to say this, but "lost" their Daughter? In china a boy is much more highly valued than a girl; I feel terrible to say this, but I would suspect the parents got rid of the girl to keep the boy....

Anything is possible...................................

:poke: I lock my children in the laundry room. They don't seem to mind.

Here in the States...the Father would be jailed. Hmmm

I'm not about to start judging this guy, when porkzilla Moms like this winner below are out there in our lovely borders.

hangingkid.jpg

Here in the States...the Father would be jailed. Hmmm

I'm not about to start judging this guy, when porkzilla Moms like this winner below are out there in our lovely borders.

That's a test tube baby, not the same thing :laugh:

Sorry couldnt resist:laugh:

Back