I'm so mad right now!!! A piggy back to Vonddy's -No job = tax refund

Takeuon

Registered
Don't even get me started! I'm sitting here going thru a divorce, already watching the dollars flow away to my attorney. The Mother of my Daughter whom I PAY CHILD SUPPORT TO already, currently has custody of my Daughter...and her stank azz will get the EIC as well!!! :banghead: :alcoholic:4 Oh Wait!...it gets better...She has NO job!
Not only am I not getting a return this year (1st year ever since I've held a job) because I had to file: Married-Filing Seperately , but I owe the damn government $1500!!! :alcoholic:4

Think I'm going to be sick :puke:

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't even get me started! I'm sitting here going thru a divorce, already watching the dollars flow away to my attorney. The Mother of my Daughter whom I PAY CHILD SUPPORT TO already, currently has custody of my Daughter...and her stank azz will get the EIC as well!!! :banghead: :alcoholic:4 Oh Wait!...it gets better...She has NO job!
Not only am I not getting a return this year (1st year ever since I've held a job) because I had to file: Married-Filing Seperately , but I owe the damn government $1500!!! :alcoholic:4

WOW!! When I thought I had it bad! Hey Brian,.......I'm back to work tomorrow in Raleigh. PM me and we could do lunch. My treat!! (appears your attorney wants your lunch money too! Those blood suckers!!) :guns:

A private island is looking better and better every day. So sorry for your troubles mate.

I feel for you buddy, many out there in the same boat. This too shall pass, better days will come, eventually. Hang in there!

WOW!! When I thought I had it bad! Hey Brian,.......I'm back to work tomorrow in Raleigh. PM me and we could do lunch. My treat!! (appears your attorney wants your lunch money too! Those blood suckers!!) :guns:

Very thoughtful of you Joe, much appreciated. Looking forward to meeting you. Can I take you up on it in about 45 days? I'm currently in Thailand :laugh: and I should be back by the end of March.

Can we expect you at the Spring Bash this year?

Been there, done that. Hang in there buddy it will get better, and at least YOU can hold your head high.

I know someone going through something pretty similar and it does stink to watch it all unfold, all while the ex-wife refuses to get out of her own way and make a $1. I'm sorry you're going through this :down: It stinks :banghead:

If you provide more than half of your daughters support, you are entitled to claim her. Ask me how I know....

Very thoughtful of you Joe, much appreciated. Looking forward to meeting you. Can I take you up on it in about 45 days? I'm currently in Thailand :laugh: and I should be back by the end of March.

Can we expect you at the Spring Bash this year?

YES,.....in 45 days,........and YES to the Spring Bash! What the heck.....I'll get your lunch at both places!! Enjoy your stay in Thailand. Be Safe and contact me when you get home! :thumbsup:

We have a very flawed tax system in this country, that is getting worse by the moment.

We in America do not have government by the majority. We have government by the majority who participate.
Thomas Jefferson

Hang in there, bro. I know it's rough right now, but it WILL GET BETTER.

I been there done that & couldn't afford to keep the t-shirt!!

Trust me, it hurts now, but you will better later.

:beerchug:

Thanks to everyone for their support. This news was a bomb dropped on me today, so I really needed to VENT on this one, and you know the orgsters lend the best ear in the business! :super:

*notable edit* A special hug to Michelle(VaBusa) for her thoughtful & informative PM's

Last edited:
Takeuon...you can choose to play the game...as many of us have...and at least when the child is raised you get some sort of kudos for child support and such....but don't expect your ex to ever put in a nice word for you to the child..and it is really really hard to maintain a relationship with your child when the woman wants to burn you every step of the way...or you can choose to accept it as it is and make a rational decision to not play the game...there are plenty of jobs overseas for people. I am not saying it is the right decision for you...it wasn't the right decision for me so I didn't exercise that decision...even though i was advised to do it by my attorney and tax guy... but if you get a woman that wants to burn you to the ground...it is one of the rational decisions to consider...start a new life someplace else. Good luck..and try to understand this, Takeuon, don't paint yourself into a corner financially if she wants to burn you to the ground...if she doesn't want to raise the daughter with you in a peaceful-nurturing atmosphere...what does that say about fairness? Does that mean she can be meaner than a junk yard dog and you have to give 70 percent of your income to her for the next 10-15 years? Good luck...it is one of the nastiest scenes you can go through..It can leave you so financially crippled that you will be hanging on by a thread like this little frog....2hip

hanging by a thread.jpg

:poke: i have a spare room...they dont extradit from indiana to other states for child support..

Back