Got orders today

GA_boi

Donating Member
Registered
Thought I'd share that I got a couple sets of orders today. I have to report to Ft. Lewis in June sometime to be an evaluator at LDAC and also got orders to report to Ft. Benning in Sept for IOBC (Infantry Officer Basic Course). I'm pretty excited!!

Thought I'd share that I got a couple sets of orders today. I have to report to Ft. Lewis in June sometime to be an evaluator at LDAC and also got orders to report to Ft. Benning in Sept for IOBC (Infantry Officer Basic Course). I'm pretty excited!!

Congrats!!!!!!

Now theres some stuff I'm familiar with. Served in 3/187 and 229 at Ft. Campbell, and did BAsic and AIT in Benning. 11H 93-01

lucky bastard. it's tough to get ft. lewis i heard. i want to get stationed there.

At first when I read 'sets of orders' I got excited and thought I was gonna see a bunch of mods that you ordered had come in. ???
Then I read it and say ...
Congratulations and thank you...:thumbsup::beerchug:

lucky bastard. it's tough to get ft. lewis i heard. i want to get stationed there.

Its not permanently. Its a temporary assignment just for a month, maybe two. Evaluate next years commissionees.

My Unit has sent soldiers to LDAC for years; they REALLY like it. One day on, two days off...

Congrats on Benning School for Boys!

Back