Baaaaaaahhhhhh!

Robot

Donating Member
Registered
That "word correction" software check is hilarious, Admin, can you do this to more commonly used words?

It might make the day more fun if some common words were changed, use your imagination, could get hilarious real quick :laugh:

I scuba dived on a ship named the Hilma H*oker, try typing the word as it should appear, here is what happens:

hooker:laugh::rofl:

there once was a hooker, on the street corner talking to hooker friends

:rofl::rofl:

I routinely bypassed those filters in another forum. But I won't say how I did it. I like one that replaced heck for h*ll. It took very angry posts and made them seem so nice. :laugh:

I dont see any hooker replies, everyone must be afraid of entrapment by typing the "word" :laugh:

Perhaps not everyone knows the word :whistle:

I hope they have figured it out by now???

lets see who figures it out first:lol:

Sounds like looker :whistle:

Maybe I should stop BEFORE, I do break some profanity rules :poke::banghead:

Last edited:
Speaking of Baaaaaaahhhhhh! where is Sam these days? I remember him being the first guy to walk up to me as soon as I arrived at last years Spring Bash to greet me and offer assistance - nice guy! :thumbsup: Of course he also pulled my leg and directed me to Randy telling me he was Cap! :laugh: Practical joker!!

Speaking of Baaaaaaahhhhhh! where is Sam these days? I remember him being the first guy to walk up to me as soon as I arrived at last years Spring Bash to greet me and offer assistance - nice guy! :thumbsup: Of course he also pulled my leg and directed me to Randy telling me he was Cap! :laugh: Practical joker!!

I miss Sam...I see him on Facebook every now and again... :whistle:

I see BAAAHHHH and im not sure what it means. I do know it relates to Sambusa in some way. Hes got a sheep issue of some sort:laugh:

Badges? We ain't got no badges. We don't need no badges! I don't have to show you any stinkin' badges!

Haha! That was fun......replacing the word badges with the mystery word!!

Back