Need the org's help....

J'Man

Registered
Had to pull my daughter's first tooth tonight. Everything went well, but I have a little problem. What's the going rate for a tooth these days? When I was a kid we got a quarter. What's the inflation on that now?

The tooth fairy brings my kids $5 for those front teeth...$1 for the others...

:)

Oh man, :rofl: Inflation on teeth... Never really saw that coming. I remember the quarter days... Man by the time my daughter get to that its going insane.:laugh:

Whatever you pick should be less than a good report card..we started at $1.00 and $5.00 for good grades. Losing a tooth takes no effort. He's kindergarden. :beerchug:

Thanks for all the replies everyone. Sounds like $5 is the average. I didn't realize some teeth were worth more than others. :laugh: Good stuff!

As for $100 :moon: :laugh: Now if the dentist would have pulled it that would've probably been about right. :whistle:

When my daughter was younger, she gat a buck. Now that she's older, she gets 5. My son is 3 so he'll be starting in the dollar range.

I better start saving for when my daughter starts loosing teeth. At $5 thats not cheep. Im gonna need a raise.

All 4 of my kids get $1 for a tooth. My 14 yo thinks Im a cheapskate and my 6 yo loves it! Go figure?!?

Way to go! Teaching them young that they get something for nothing! ???

Trust me, if you would've seen the drama that was involved in getting that tooth I wouldn't say it was something for nothing. :rofl: More like an academy award!

Are you sure you want the tooth fairy paying you a visit,,, :whistle: it isn't what it used to be.. :laugh:

toothfairy-poster-therock-452x678.jpg

Back