Twotonevert came to town.

UncleSteve

Gear good - roadrash bad
Donating Member
Registered
James (in the pick up) was taking a crew of lineman to help restore power to many people in Oklahoma that were hit hard by this ice/snow storm. He could not stop to chat, I managed to snap a pic as he passed by. Thanks bro for all the help. And thank the out of state crews that came to our aid. You guys are great!! :bowdown: :thumbsup:

IMG_3368.jpg

IMG_3370.jpg

Took this pic of some ice on the north side of the house. We did not get as much ice as some other areas and our power is still on. Other towns south and west were devastated.

IMG_3376.jpg

James you cant see me but Im waving at you, and watch out for that pot hole.

Good work James.:thumbsup:
You guys be careful in that white stuff, that looks hazardous.
Bubba

wtg TTV and Uncle Steve too, we're glad to have both of you around at times like these :bowdown:

LOL, thanks for chatting with me on the phone Uncle Steve! People were driving like idiots out there today. We just got to the hotel room in Clinton. Hobart area is hit hard, lots and lots of stuff on the ground. I will try to take some pics tomorrow and post em up for you guys.
Oh, and Steve, the lights just west of you was an overturned pickup, 2 more miles and we had jack knifed tractor trailer in the median. Wow, what a drive from Tulsa at 35 mph.

LOL, thanks for chatting with me on the phone Uncle Steve! People were driving like idiots out there today. We just got to the hotel room in Clinton. Hobart area is hit hard, lots and lots of stuff on the ground. I will try to take some pics tomorrow and post em up for you guys.
Oh, and Steve, the lights just west of you was an overturned pickup, 2 more miles and we had jack knifed tractor trailer in the median. Wow, what a drive from Tulsa at 35 mph.

Quite few of my friends/ridin buddies are linemen. Much respect and appreciation to you guys! Gonna earn every penny the next week or so!:beerchug:

I cannot thank you guys enough, the drive out here had to have you on the edge. It was very difficult to see the road and keep the car under control. I can't imagine driving those large trucks, not exactly a smooth ride and all the other people in a big hurry trying to pass and spinning out.
They kept us busy. :banghead:
Stay safe this weekend, watch out for back feeding generators. :please:
If you can stop for a few minutes on the trip home, call me. :thumbsup:

:thumbsup::thumbsup: I'm glad we didn't get hit that hard in NE OK. Be safe out there James!

Twotonevert to the rescue. Way to go James:thumbsup:
Power finally failed at my house at 2:00am. I'm hold up in a hotel room in OKC:banghead:

Back