a pic of the .org

semi

Whoooosh!
Donating Member
Registered
i know this picture isn't anything special but i think it captures a moment of what the .org is all about...5 guys on Busa's meeting for breakfast and there are license plates from IL, OH, MO, and WI...i regard the other four as very good friends and wouldn't have met any of them if i hadn't become a member here...thank you for the memories and all of the fun times to come!

IMG_3735 (Large).jpg

I'm so ready for spring!!! I miss riding Caesar; he's been parked for far too long now :down:

Thanks semi... :beerchug:

That was a great breakfast. And we had one heck of a good laugh at Mikey's expense. how did it go? "I will have what ever they are having.":laugh::laugh:
We should have warned him after he said he just ate 6 pancakes.

Good times with great people. That is the .Org

No license plates, had to remove them, but we had...CA, NM, IA, and MO...GREAT TIMES for sure :thumbsup:

Attachments

• 13 mmp.bmp
    1.4 MB · Views: 245
And another trip

Hey guys, Thanks for being my freinds.

===================================================================

busa11.jpg

busa 2.jpg

busa 3.jpg

3 .org members in this shot. Ludicrous Speed, Dogman and yours truly. Told the 4th guy on the Gen 2 about this place, but not sure if he ever joined....

l_e42c36dd1f3641558b3e317e61a3fca0.jpg

What do you mean not Special One or more Sports Bikes Now that is special. :beerchug:

i know this picture isn't anything special but i think it captures a moment of what the .org is all about...5 guys on Busa's meeting for breakfast and there are license plates from IL, OH, MO, and WI...i regard the other four as very good friends and wouldn't have met any of them if i hadn't become a member here...thank you for the memories and all of the fun times to come!

Great pics:bowdown: Im goin to my first ever Bash this spring, looking forward to taking some pics of my own:thumbsup:

Back