:laugh:

baggyPants.jpg

baggyPants2.jpg

:rofl: :rofl:

this is your look with your "Pants on the ground"

any questions?

:laugh:

Last edited:
Seriously, I live in a college town and see guys walkin around like this sometimes, like the other day in line at the bank... do girls like this look on guyz? ??? :dunno: :cookoo:

I don't get it ??? What's so cool about wearing pants that drag on the ground? How can he run from the cops with those pants???

I have never understood why some dudes wear their pants below their butt? Is that suppose to attract Babes? Can anyone expand ???

And why are his arms inside his shirt? So he can keep his gun in his hand at all times?

IIRC, The baggy clothing trend was started as a way to hide stolen objects and conceal weapons. So if I see someone wearing baggy clothing, I don't trust them one bit, because as I understand, it was started as a gang way of hiding things you shouldn't have.

IIRC, The baggy clothing trend was started as a way to hide stolen objects and conceal weapons. So if I see someone wearing baggy clothing, I don't trust them one bit, because as I understand, it was started as a gang way of hiding things you shouldn't have.

True...and then adopted by poser's everywhere!:rofl:

it's a prison thing imho, easy access:poke:

true, comes from prison, no belt to hold up their pants, for obvious reasons.
They want to look like convicted felons and also copy jail house tattoo's... to take it another step.
Not setting their goals in the right direction.
Lack of positive role models.

true, comes from prison, no belt to hold up their pants, for obvious reasons.
They want to look like convicted felons and also copy jail house tattoo's... to take it another step.
Not setting their goals in the right direction.
Lack of positive role models.

You mean 50 cent isn't a good role model? It's sad, people were talking about how cool he was because he got stabbed and shot so many times... And society likes this garbage?

I just cant get over the idea that the top midget is naked...

hes rubbing his jibbly bits on the lower midgets neck....

Back