Fox, the most trusted news network!

You know others will disagree, but as a stead-fast "middle-of-the-roader" myself (I hate all politicians equally and never vote along party lines), I'm am a huge fan of Fox News. It is good to hear...

I do miss their non PC guy that used to do the weather in the a.m. many years ago...one day he did the "immigration forecast" when illegal immigration was a hot topic. I wonder how many picked up on it; I was in tears :rofl:

Wait a min a news org has a poll rating news orgs...???
Kinda like Obama giving himself a B- isn't it ?

You know others will disagree, but as a stead-fast "middle-of-the-roader" myself (I hate all politicians equally and never vote along party lines), I'm am a huge fan of Fox News. It is good to hear...

I do miss their non PC guy that used to do the weather in the a.m. many years ago...one day he did the "immigration forecast" when illegal immigration was a hot topic. I wonder how many picked up on it; I was in tears :rofl:
I think Orielly does a pretty decent job of keeping things mostly balanced.. yes , he is decidedly more conservative but he seems to keep a pretty even keel....

I missed the immigration thing... :( I just started watching TV news about a week ago for the first time in a long long time.. I listen to BBC a lot on radio however..

Last edited:
Honestly since my Spanish has gotten better I watch alot of Univision.
I know it may sound silly but the video is more graphic and less edited.
The stories show more detail and content without bias toward left or right.
The content is more worldwide and best of all...
THE WEATHER GIRL IS HOT
Golly I love watching Spanish TV period. Even before I knew more than Hola used to just sit there and drool...:rofl:

foxnews.jpg
[/IMG]

It's the only news channel for me, and they have real good taste in women.:laugh:

Golly I love watching Spanish TV period. Even before I knew more than Hola used to just sit there and drool...:rofl:[/QUOTE]

Who unbanned you?...........lol

Last edited:
Nothin wrong with watching women you don't understand.
Heck I have never understood any woman no matter what language she spoke !
:laugh:

Article headline should read "Fox News is the most Republican biased news network among the American general public"

Now that's more accurate :poke:

Boy Howdy, you hit the nail on the head with that one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

Because all you hear on the other news channels is bashing of Republicans. At least on Fox you get some of both! :bowdown:

I love Oreilly . He don't take no backtalk from anyone.
I also like watching Rick Sanchez on CNN only cuz he is from here and is entertaining.

It's Rachel Maddow all the way man! I love that heifer with the linebacker neck! She has every thing a man could want, muscles, hair on her chest! :cheerleader:

I think before she became a member of the left wing media, I'm sure I recognize her as an outside linebacker with the Eagles! :whistle:

My only source of news is the 3 topics on yahoo and the Org.:whistle:

Well you might want to consider other sources. Stay on the .org long enough and continue to read all of Mr. Bogus's consistent political posts....you might find yourself switching parties and you did not even realize it ??? :whistle:

Every morning I tune into Fox News to get the latest. After being exposed to years and years of liberal-biased media, it's nice to FINALLY have a network that will tell the TRUTH.

IMO I think the group of people used in the poll trust fox simply because they agree with the views being expressed. I watch all of the talking heads and then check the facts and Fox seems to blatantly mis represent or sku the truth more than others.

IMO I think the group of people used in the poll trust fox simply because they agree with the views being expressed. I watch all of the talking heads and then check the facts and Fox seems to blatantly mis represent or sku the truth more than others.

You apparently haven't watched MSNBC then.

Back