The warm days of summer

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Who remember these great days.... Lots of riding, lots of friends... No arguments..

CAp

summer1.jpg

summer2.jpg

summer3.jpg

summer1.jpg

summer2.jpg

summer3.jpg

oooh ooh im in the first pic.. WOOT!!!

Is it time for another pic??

I'm soo looking forward to this year hopefully will be able to get with everyone on here that i've met and maybe some new people and ride again :thumbsup:

Funny Cap, First couple times I saw the thread pop up I just passed it up. Looking outside right now I was like, Yeah right.

Then I saw it was your Thread and thought :wtf: He is in it just like me, Probably worse right about now.

Thanks for the Pick-up, I needed it. :thumbsup:

today's weather...first freezing rain, then sleet.. The pic is only sleet. :banghead:

Snow coming soon. Supposed to end in the morning..

IMG_3347.jpg

I believe this is a case of the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence! I would give anything to be skiing this weekend up in the mountains or have a freak snow storm come through and shut down the area for a while. :laugh::beerchug:

today's weather...first freezing rain, then sleet.. The pic is only sleet. :banghead:

Snow coming soon. Supposed to end in the morning..

This was about 6 hours ago just north of Scranton, PA on I-81N. It was smooth sailin' until we hit this whiteout. Traffic went from 75-45 MPH almost instantly.

In Binghamton, somebody had a billboard up that said "SMILE 52 DAYS UNTIL SPRING"

Those great days will be here again soon. If it wasnt for winter, we wouldnt realize how great they are.

This year, I just hope I dont blow up my engine in May and have to wait until July to have it fixed.

i81 006.jpg

Last edited:
At least your in the pick.. :whistle:

Hey Pappy's not looking either?

Do overs for shore.. :thumbsup:

You know now that I think about it. We may NOT Allways Like one another but we Do have one thing in Common. WE LOVE THE BUSA !!!!!!!!!!!

Personally for Me I think the Fact that I work 12 Hours a Day. Go to Work when it's Dark then Come Home when it's Dark and Cold. The OLD Gang is not There anymore. OZZ, CAPTIAIN RAYMOND, GENE,...............Etc. Kinda Depressing HUH.

We/ I Need to Ride MORE !!!!!!!!!! That is the only Place where things Make Sense.:thumbsup:

This was about 6 hours ago just north of Scranton, PA on I-81N. It was smooth sailin' until we hit this whiteout. Traffic went from 75-45 MPH almost instantly.

In Binghamton, somebody had a billboard up that said "SMILE 52 DAYS UNTIL SPRING"

Those great days will be here again soon. If it wasnt for winter, we wouldnt realize how great they are.

This year, I just hope I dont blow up my engine in May and have to wait until July to have it fixed.

I saw that whiteout, I was at work in Conklin, got real bad real quick. Where is the sign? I wanna see, maybe it will get me motivated to get out to the garage and finish a few things on the bike:banghead:

Back