Single and Lovin it!!!

det45

Registered
How's life going for you all single people out there? I was divorced back in 2008 and let me tell you life is good now days. No nagging spouse, I went and bought me a divorce present (Gen 2 Busa & Kawa VN900) Lost 50 Lbs, kids are all grown up, and I do what the heck I want to do. I got married when I was 19 years old (Now I'm 48) so the freedom is sweet! By the way I divorced my wife because she had an affair while I was in another state working to support her. One more thing, along with my full time employment I'm catching up with the things I should have done years ago like going to college and improving my situation. Can any out there relate? :thumbsup:

Cant relate but can be jealous.
i got married late in life and will be old by the time my kids are grown.
No i dont pray for affair and divorce but do miss being single renting a room from my cousin with only 500 bucks a month in bills ..

Enjoy life brother..:thumbsup:

Freedom must be sweet. But you couldn't pay me to be single again. Married life is too good!

What up det45!! I can definitly relate... Was with my ex for 8.5 years, we were 1.5 yrs into our marriage when she decided it would be a good idea for her to have an affair with her co-worker. I divorced her so fast her head is still spinning... Divorce was final last july, bought my Busa in Aug. When we moved up here from college I even sold my previous bike to pay for the moving costs and to get set up in a place for us to live....man what a chump!! But now every things on my time....I do what I want, when I want and how I want.....love it!! I have half of my bike and fairings spread across my kitchen counter & and dining room table.....almost want to take a picture and send it to her.....:laugh:

I've been on my own for well over a year now, after 24 years with my high school sweetheart. I will admit, I LOVE my alone time...I love doing what I want to do and when I want to do it, but there's something to be said for having someone in your life that you lean on, that you go out with, that you enjoy your life with...

For me, I was just glad to KEEP my toys, the Busa, the Mustang...no need to run out and buy stuff to make me happy. I already am :thumbsup:

Good and bad on both sides I think...do what's best for you...

freedom
nobody to nag you
variety of women
not having to support anyone

yeah, who needs those things.....

i am SFL, Single For Life.

By the way I divorced my wife because she had an affair while I was in another state working to support her. :thumbsup:

My dad hit the nail on the head when he told me, "Son, you are going to share that stuff with SOMEBODY, it may just as well be your friends"!

I wish I had a dollar for every woman I have known who was having sex for fun on the side while the husband had no clue.

Did you know: One out of ten new borns don't belong to the man who thinks he is the father? Thank you DNA!

I know, I know, for sure not me! I know my wife/husband way too well! You may want to think that over, using common sense and logic? :whistle:

My dad hit the nail on the head when he told me, "Son, you are going to share that stuff with SOMEBODY, it may just as well be your friends"!

I wish I had a dollar for every woman I have known who was having sex for fun on the side while the husband had no clue.

Did you know: One out of ten new borns don't belong to the man who thinks he is the father? Thank you DNA!

I know, I know, for sure not me! I know my wife/husband way too well! You may want to think that over, using common sense and logic? :whistle:

Man your rite about that, I can't beleive how many married woman have hit on me. I just cant get into that lifestyle, air has been good to me, I like breathing. I don't got time for that, let alone there husband finding out and trying to kill me. to much drama, not to mention it's one of the 10 comandments. later: Brian

By the way I divorced my wife because she had an affair while I was in another state working to support her. One more thing, along with my full time employment I'm catching up with the things I should have done years ago like going to college and improving my situation. Can any out there relate? :thumbsup:
That is seriously rough, brother, but it's good to hear you're making the best of it and taking your life into your own hands. :thumbsup:

I've been on my own for well over a year now, after 24 years with my high school sweetheart. I will admit, I LOVE my alone time...I love doing what I want to do and when I want to do it, but there's something to be said for having someone in your life that you lean on, that you go out with, that you enjoy your life with...

For me, I was just glad to KEEP my toys, the Busa, the Mustang...no need to run out and buy stuff to make me happy. I already am :thumbsup:
I'm still happily married, but got a secret crush on this woman! :laugh:

sounds great. i have heard several personal trainers tell clients to get in better shape the best advice is 2 lose the significant other. if they are stressin u it affects everything n your life. sounds like it worked 4 u .. congrats :beerchug:

I just got out of a 5 year relationship. Life is good. I'm looking forward to riding my bike this summer....... without a passenger! Woohoo :cheerleader:

I just got out of a 5 year relationship. Life is good. I'm looking forward to riding my bike this summer....... without a passenger! Woohoo :cheerleader:

I lowered mine and put a 18x240 on. "Sorry honey, you cant ride anymore, it will be dangerous, you need to get your own now":whistle:

Back