Just ordered an AK-47

Rev. 6:5

Registered
800px-Zastava_M70AB2_with_folded_stock_Hunter_la5.JPG

After much searching for the right AK, I decided on a Zastava M70AB2 Yugo paratrooper underfolder. I'm SO excited! Hopefully the Canadians will invade soon! :firing::Looking_anim:

That's what I have been reading. I dang near bought Romanian, but the front sight issue and lack of accuracy steered me towards a Yugo.

And isn't this the best country ever?? Responsible gun owners are able to buy dang near whatever they want. I couldn't imagine living in a foreign country like California.

And as soon as my broker can lay his hands on one, this will be my newest plinker. A Sig Sauer 522. I worked a BUNCH of overtime this month to buy these toys!

sig522lr_01.jpg

I have a Norinco AK47 since the early ninties. It has a synthetic front stock, east german folding rear stock, pro-point optic with B-Square mount. One day a couple of my buddies and myself decided to waste some ammo so we took my AK47 and cut a wooden rail road tie in half. (That is we shot it in half) That was back in 2002 before ammo hit the roof in price. :thumbsup:

Underfolding AK for the win! Those things are a lot of fun. :thumbsup:

And isn't this the best country ever?? Responsible gun owners are able to buy dang near whatever they want. I couldn't imagine living in a foreign country like California.

No kidding, wish I would have bought an HK91A2 when I had the chance back in the late 70's when they were legal. Now that is a great rifle with a scope and bi-pod. God Bless Texas.

Dmrowe...

How about a new in box HK91 factory camo
or
Its consecutive ser# little brother....

heh...heh..heh..

I LIVE FOR H&K

HK 91 CAMO.jpg

93 CAMO2.jpg

CAMO PICS 002.jpg

dang... I need to live next door to one of you.... when Canada invades, you can pass me a 22 or something... :)

What's up with ammo now? The last I heard it was really hard to get any ammo for any popular gun.

That was before Obama took office. Heck, you can get about anything now with no restrictions on amount.... :beerchug:

It's nice to see more gun owners/enthusiasts on here... :thumbsup:

Back