I caught someone sleeping in my house....

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
I come home yesterday and walk in the front door and I see this in the living room...

DSC01534-sized.jpg

I asked myself "Who's been sleeping on my my couch". I walked into the kitchen to find my wife to ask her and I saw the garage door open, I walk out and saw this and asked " Who's been in my garage going through my stuff?"

DSC01531-sized.jpg

I wrestled the guy down and made him submit... I took his mugshot for the police...
DSC01530-sized.jpg

All kidding aside, Macon454 and Princess came over and spent the night and Shane and I stayed up until the wee hours of the morning making things on the laser... We got up at 8am, started working on projects again, ate breakfast and went back to the garage until about 3:30 this afternoon..

Thanks for coming over Shane and Marie, was a lot of fun.......

CAp

DSC01534-sized.jpg

DSC01531-sized.jpg

DSC01530-sized.jpg

Last edited:
Is THAT the high speed laser thingy in the background? I'm still looking for a pic of that...

:beerchug::beerchug: Needed to call in reinforcements for my project?:laugh:

Last edited:
Thanks Cap for a great time and for making all the stuff that we wanted, and for putting us up for the night. And folks the laser is AWESOME you dream it it can do it. :thumbsup:

dude, if i get stationed in OK, i'll be there. you can engrave my dogs:thumbsup:

good to see org people getting together and having a good time:cheerleader:

WAKE UP PRINCESS! :rofl: glad you guys had a great time :beerchug: where are the pics of the finished products?

Thank you, Captain
I had a really good time just chillin. I love all the stuff you made for us
and my L.E.D. lamp is up and running and the other is on my mantle.
Hope Christie gets feeling better.

I think Shane walked out of here with 4 LED signs, a couple of spare sign plates so he could change them out... An armfull of engraved wood, some leather coasters....

What am I missing Shane?

I think Shane walked out of here with 4 LED signs, a couple of spare sign plates so he could change them out... An armfull of engraved wood, some leather coasters....

What am I missing Shane?

And a couple of other cool leather items like the business card and the shiloh saddles sign and about 5 t-shirts. :thumbsup:

And a couple of other cool leather items like the business card and the shiloh saddles sign and about 5 t-shirts. :thumbsup:

Shane, how have you been doing bud....? Get some pics of this stuff up.....it's winter down here in Texas and I'm bored... :laugh:

Back