Italy's Disaster Chief Blasts US????

I am right there with you Blanca!! If it wasn't for the US and the rest of the allies his country would all be speaking german!!

I am right there with you Blanca!! If it wasn't for the US and the rest of the allies his country would all be speaking german!!

Good point! Hopefully most of the people in Italy do not feel the same way he does.

The Italians were allies of the Germans. They fought together on the same side. Well the Germans fought, the Italians? Ran? :rofl: The Catholic Church was pro Nazi too.

They don't care about that...It's worldly fashionable to bash the U.S. much
the same way it was fashionable for the U.S. to bash Bush.

To be fair... things are going a bit bumpity bumpity over there right now...

but as numerous orgs have said... its amazing they are getting any aid considering the conditions of the infrustructure...

Hell, even Italy's govt. said this guy was a douche....:rofl:

Mostly Italians are very nice toward Americans.
My family and I were in Rome last summer.
Try to post a pic or two later.

Remember during WWII in Italy there were Partisans just like in France.
Not all supported the Nazis .

For the most part all of Europe would still be speaking German.
China would still be occupied by Japan and it would be a totally diff
world if the sleeping giant had not been awakened at Pearl Harbor.
While the US was doing all it could with the lend lease program I think German
troops would have had to land on UK soil for us to act if Pearl Harbor had not
happened.

so...as a thought... as the united states is a veteran of 2 world wars..we sat by and watched as the world destroyed itself and lended aid from a distance...till we were attacked....then we changed our policys...now we step in and coordinate the oppressors before they build to be as demographic changing as the aggressors in each of the world wars....but....we were hailed as the heroes ..yes questioned why we did not get involved sooner....but now. we jump right in and labled by the world as the bully...the one to stick our noses in...so...as a member of the "damned if you do and damned if you dont" state of the united states of america..i respectfully suggest mabey we pull back...regroup...then when the world is crying and begging....step up and clean the mess they complain we shouldnt be in, in the first place...

The US will step in if it is in their better interests.
If it were not for our vast natural resources we would not be as well protected as we are.
Its as political as it is ethical.

Back