Not going to believe this!

DEMMYM

Donating Member
Registered
Thought you might find this interesting.

We have 8 cats, 3 Came with the new house and then 3 more when 1 of them had kittens. Only 1 of the ones that came with the house is tame and we were able to catch the kittens and now they are tame and inside cats.

Anyyyyyway

We have 4 Kittens all about the same age, They are all 4 facinated with the toilet when it flushes, Its become a problem if one of them gets in there while your ( well you know ) especially if its me and Im standing. :whistle:

Anyyyyway again. The wife was walking past the bathroom yesterday and heard a noise like peeing and knowing there were no humans in that part of the house looked in, annnnnnd one of the kittens was sitting on the edge of the toilet seat peeing in the toilet.

Not sure how I feel about this.

Thought you might find this interesting.

We have 8 cats, 3 Came with the new house and then 3 more when 1 of them had kittens. Only 1 of the ones that came with the house is tame and we were able to catch the kittens and now they are tame and inside cats.

Anyyyyyway

We have 4 Kittens all about the same age, They are all 4 facinated with the toilet when it flushes, Its become a problem if one of them gets in there while your ( well you know ) especially if its me and Im standing. :whistle:

Anyyyyway again. The wife was walking past the bathroom yesterday and heard a noise like peeing and knowing there were no humans in that part of the house looked in, annnnnnd one of the kittens was sitting on the edge of the toilet seat peeing in the toilet.

Not sure how I feel about this.

if only you could get the other 7 to do it...

NO MORE LITTER BOX!

:laugh:

Nice training job! :lol:

Makes me think of the scenes of that dog in the Jim Carrey movie "Bruce Almighty" :laugh:

Last edited:
Looks like someone is trying to take over as man of the house. I would make certain that the cat isn't trying to seduce your wife.....you never know. :laugh:

That is awesome. Our male likes to flush the toilet. Drives Juli crazy. :laugh:

That is awesome. Our male likes to flush the toilet. Drives Juli crazy. :laugh:

Karen mentioned we should teach her that, Then I got to thinking, Teach 1 then that 1 teaches the others, Next thing you know I have a $500.00 water bill.

Karen mentioned we should teach her that, Then I got to thinking, Teach 1 then that 1 teaches the others, Next thing you know I have a $500.00 water bill.

Might be worth it to keep from cleaning a litter box. That is the highlight of my day. :poke:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I think Karen does it 2 to 3 times a day, Cats are all fixed now, Time to install the Doggie ( Cat ) door

I'm there now...multiple cat boxes, too much cat litter and cat food :laugh:

Can't do the Doggie door...mine are all indoor kitties :whistle:

I'm there now...multiple cat boxes, too much cat litter and cat food :laugh:

Can't do the Doggie door...mine are all indoor kitties :whistle:

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh Dont get me started on Kitty litter / Cat food / Dog food / Vet Bills / Dog & Cat Toys / Dog Beds / Dog & Cat Treats / College Tuition, Ohh wait it just seems like it cost that much.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh Dont get me started on Kitty litter / Cat food / Dog food / Vet Bills / Dog & Cat Toys / Dog Beds / Dog & Cat Treats / College Tuition, Ohh wait it just seems like it cost that much.

I draw the line at sending the kitties to college :rofl:

:p

8 cats? hey you and crazy cat lady will get along just fine here...

:rofl:

Back