Someone on this board needs help.

sweet tea man

Registered
There is someone on this board that is going through a very rough time with something and needs help or just an ear to vent to. I know we all have stresses in life, but this stress on this individual is building up, possibly putting them in a bad place. I dont know how to describe it to you all, but hopefully they will see this post.

All I ask is for whoever it is, to contact me via PM here on the org. I want to have a prayer with you and listen to whats going on.

-Jeremy.

Last edited:
I hope this person contacts you too...doesn't sound like a good time :down:

Very nice of you to offer your ear and prayers, I too hope this member opens up to you.
Bubba

Just about anyone here is willing to lend an ear and share a prayer for anyone on the Org going through rough times.

There is someone on this board that is going through a very rough time with something and needs help or just an ear to vent to. I know we all have stresses in life, but this stress on this individual is building up, possibly putting them in a bad place. I dont know how to describe it to you all, but hopefully they will see this post.

All I ask is for whoever it is, to contact me via PM here on the org. I want to have a prayer with you and listen to whats going on.

-Jeremy.

With the current state of many members.....It's a nice offer.....but you might be receiving a lot of PM's!

Just sayin

Corporate :please: for all under the shadow of hard times, may you find peace under the wings of the Almighty...

prayers out to whom ever it is, talking to some one does help
just remember when we think we are in a bad place there is always someone going through something worst, hati for example (prayer changes things)

Im available to listen/talk to anyone also. Been thru some rough times myself before, I know how it can get......

I think we've all been at the giving and receiving end of help here amongst friends. I trust this person does realize we are all here to help if needed...also understand sometimes it's just easier to talk to one person you truly trust...just talk to someone so things don't feel so out of your control.

:please:

I'm one of those people that just "get those feelings". My mom is the same way. I don't know how to describe it other than that. They've never steered me wrong.
Posted via Mobile Device

Sending a prayer out to the whole org. Also willing to lend an ear if anyone needs it. Sometimes we have to go through the valley to appreciate the mountain tops.

God Bless!

all those in need listen and heed the call...as a wise man once said "this too shall pass"

i'm unemployed, you wanna shoot the breeze sometime, call a brother up.

Who are you? You better PM somebody and talk about it, it does help. Thats what family is for.:thumbsup:

Sweet tea man- You deserve a:cheerleader: for this thread:beerchug:

Bump for a good cause!

bump2.jpg

I hope this person does take that first step for help. I have been in this position before. I was in a bad accident 3 years ago. I was on disability and not able to go back to work for almost 5 months. There was a few times when I needed to talk to someone and that person answered when I called. They stayed up with me and listened to all I had to say. It really helped me to get past the tough times that I was having.

Back