I need Banner Pics

DEMMYM

Donating Member
Registered
As some of you know I have been having Banners made for my garage.

I need 2 more but cant seem to find any more images I like enough to Make a Banner out of and adorn my garage wall, ( you know Misty has to look at them ) and she is pretty picky.

If you have an image of your bike or any other bike you think would make a good Banner please post it or email it to me at DEMMYM@AOL.COM

If I like and and use it I will make 2 of them and ship the second to you.

The picture has to be big enough to make a banner out of, Im not sure what the resolution or pixels must be but if you go to google, type in Hayabusa then click images then options then large it will show you the size needed. The Banners are approx. 24 x 38

Thanks for any help

==========================================================

000_2782.jpg

Here is one of my favorite pics, a 300 theme Busa. I think this bike is owned by a shop that has since closed it's doors. The name of the shop was King Customs, and it was located in Allentown, PA. I'm sure you will like this pic as it seems we have similar tastes when it comes to our bikes. :thumbsup:

BMW5

300 Busa.jpg

My Busa 7.jpg

Got TONS of hi-res that you'd need for banners Demmy....and you're favorite color Busa in most of them! :laugh: Let me get to digging....here's one from last Spring Bash at the dam to get started.

k 2235.jpg

Back