My new wheelie machine

Mr Bogus

Trouble Makers Inc.
Donating Member
Registered
I worked hard yesterday when the parking lot dried out... I did not put my leather pants on cause I was goin slow... and boy are my arms sore this morning... :whistle:

My parking lot safety instructor from MSF said it just took practice...

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking good. I'm not going to try it. I'ts not the road rash, it's the $:laugh:

Nice looking bike...good luck with the wheelie.

Wheelied the Busa a couple times pretty good...not on purpose though :whistle:
Not a bike I want to practice with.

You need a day out with me .

I'll have you doing controlled wheelies in no time.

You might like clutching up better from those attemps I saw.

Here is my 2 cents , roll at a much slower pace, give the throttle two little blips to weight and un-weight the bike, on your third one, roll hard into it and hopefully you will find a sweet spot , finding a balance point comes much further down the road.

+1 on what Timmyduck said, also on the r6 if you want to power wheelie, get the rpm's up to around 8 to 9k and roll the throttle with a slight tug and it will help you out also, just becareful and not let off the throttle to quick are it will slam the front down, and you slide forward and end up with a nutcracker. lol.

Last edited:
if you use your clutch you dont have to pull up ... the wheel will just come up (make sure your tire is warm and low) with the clutch in going about 10-20 put the rpm's at 10k and pop the clutch out quick (flick it).

Last edited:
Guys.....he is messing with you. You obviously don't see all the preaching he does about ATGATT.:rofl:

Give it up, riding sport bikes is not for you. Try a scooter or an old Bennelli, one with a rusty chain. I know where you can find one.

:rofl:

Dont think that bike has enough power to lift the front wheel does it...
Maybe if he had a Busa it would have..:rofl:

He just needs to pull harder is all !

Busa in the air like this
14xyp2r.jpg
2lwsydt.jpg
:whistle:

yea sorry... but I was giggling pretty hard when i saw the video myself...

props to you that did not outright laugh your butts off, it is a funny vid..

now ya can all lol instead of smirking under your breath :rofl:

guy looks like he is trying to rip the bars off that poor bike..

Back