So im out working today and she does this

ditchdr

Registered
Out the bed at 530 am get everything together by 630 pick up Ken and were off to put out the first of 4500 flyers that have to be done by the end of next week. I had asked Jessica if she wanted to help, but i was told she was to busy today.. I get home and she shows me the pics of her busy day..

Seems she took Jake and Dylan to the Battery. For those who doent know it is the sae wall in downtown charleeston that is a popular torust thing to go see. On weekend nights when its warm it is also a place where bikes gather.

So here be a few pics.

battery006.jpg

Here we have Jake and Dylan on a pile of cannon balls.

battery019.jpg

Next is the ding ding twins climbing a cannon

battery021.jpg

Both of them on the same cannon

battery015.jpg

Dylan trying to climb a tree the hard way

battery024.jpg

Kind of says it all

battery029.jpg

Taking Logan for a walk ( Dylans dog)

battery001.jpg

Got to teach that boy about gun saftey

battery028.jpg

The apple of my eye, and my best buddy in the whole wide world.

battery033.jpg

The reason I get up every morning and make it happen no matter what. We thant and i get ot buy cool tools. Like chain saws and zero turn mowers lol

I love Charleston. We stayed at the old Citadel last time...it actually snowed while we were there.

Now, if you guys could manage to get rid of the bums...it would be perfect. :)

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Looks like a great day in a great city.
Dont forget to teach them the history behind those cannons....cuz...

THE SOUTH'S GONNA RISE AGAIN.......YEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAWWWWWWWWW !

battery028.jpg

The apple of my eye, and my best buddy in the whole wide world.

battery033.jpg

The reason I get up every morning and make it happen no matter what. We thant and i get ot buy cool tools. Like chain saws and zero turn mowers lol

That pic looks like yer kid gotta grill. (it looks like he's got metal teeth)

Da Rubb.

What a great looking family! :bowdown:

Sorry she got off so "easy" :laugh: Don't feel to bad, at least she spent time w/ the kids...when my significant other says she has a "busy" day ahead....it usually means off to the mall and see how much damage she can do to the CC's :headache:

his 4 front teeth have metal covers on them yes. He has a mik allergy so we had to use soy formuila when he was a baby. Well it seems soy formula will mess up teeth and make them thin. Took him to the tooth dr and my insurance would not ay for the white covers. At 1200 per tooth for the white ones of have my insurance pay for the chrome ones he got crhome.. He loves it lol.. calls them his shiny teeth. Did not see the reason behind 4800 for teeth that are going to fall out in a few years anyhow.

Dont worry Jake will know the history of Charleston if he likes it or not. My step mom was a tour guide here while in college, and is a big history buff. I have spent hours upon hours looking up the real history of the south, not the crap they tech you in school.

As far as the bums go, Mayor Joe is trying to take care of it, but you can only help those who want it.

Anyone who wants to come for a visit let me know, I wil take you on a tour that you wont get anywhere else. If you like ghost stories this is the place to be. Second most haunted city in the country, right behind Gettysburg.

Back