post pics of your rides and toys

greensleeves

Registered
2003 busa/98gsx750f katana/84 monte carlo ss/2000 s-10 extendedcabZQ4/ plain jane golf kart
11251226a[1] (1024x768).jpg

katana4 (800x600).jpg

monte ss blue (640x304).jpg

s10.jpg

floirda 018 (640x480).jpg

11251226a[1] (1024x768).jpg

katana4 (800x600).jpg

monte ss blue (640x304).jpg

s10.jpg

floirda 018 (640x480).jpg

I sure love that Katana.:thumbsup:
I have a Bandit '96, but that Kat is sweet!
Wish they still made them, I would buy one in a heartbeat.
Bubba

Bubba

got comments once and awhile calling it "nice kan of tuna" bugged the heck out of me....lol
Posted via Mobile Device

Bubba

Talk to Twotonevert ( James ) He has one for sale with pretty much no miles on it.

The busa - couple mods

dsc02717.jpg

The Formula - has a new hood on it now, all forged 350 should be in by march, along with more boost and big brakes

90form10.jpg

The Iroc-Z - super project - on jack stands now

iroc110.jpg

and I get to pick up my new track bike in March... :)

Now, Gucli (sp) has a stable of toys to make your eyes water.... where is he... :)

oh yea, the Media Van... :laugh: gotta tow the bikes to the tracks...

Nice Bemmer Mr Bogus! you can loan it to me anytime...
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice Bemmer Mr Bogus! you can loan it to me anytime...
Posted via Mobile Device
yea I get to drive it maybe twice a month? Karen lets me blow the carbon out of it every now and then.. The twin Turbo is only rated at I think 310hp but it outruns bigger dogs (hemi cars) pretty easily.. I think BMW "under rates" the HP ratings for insurance reasons.. There is only Karen and myself and between the two of us, there are 4 cars, 4 bikes and a happy insurance guy...

The only one that matters since I hate driving things with 4 wheels.....only do it out of necessity when the roads are a skating rink! :laugh:

busa.jpg

yea I get to drive it maybe twice a month? Karen lets me blow the carbon out of it every now and then.. The twin Turbo is only rated at I think 310hp but it outruns bigger dogs (hemi cars) pretty easily.. I think BMW "under rates" the HP ratings for insurance reasons.. There is only Karen and myself and between the two of us, there are 4 cars, 4 bikes and a happy insurance guy...

my pops has a 07 M3 i think its just over 400bhp with the m6 trans. he doesnt let me drive it, thats prob. a good thing....lol
Posted via Mobile Device

Here a pic of my garage now.
1) 02 busa 2) 03 yz 250 3) suzuki ltz 400 4) my road bike

allbikes.jpg

GetAttachment.jpg

this is a picture of my toyz a few years back:
1) 2002 TL 1000R 2) 92 gixxxer 600 ( first bike ever ) 3) also my gas saver 93 toyota paseo lol

cj002.jpg

some day they will look back at this thread and go, "I wonder what it was like to have gasoline when ever you wanted it"

:whistle: :laugh:

Back