Haya01B signing off.

Huh...
confused.jpg

Who am I gonna talk guns with ?

Maybe ddin't want to check the "I agree...." button for the forum rules that are highlighted in blue?

He's still here.... the log out feature is at the top right hand corner of the page.

Sorry to see any members leave, but I guess you have to do what you need to do. If you're ever near WS drop me a note.

God Bless! :beerchug:

Another one who can't live within the rules of the forum? I guess it's a sign of days gone by, 30 years ago belching in public was looked down upon, now it's commended....just using an example of how times have changed and behavior along with it. I find this forum so refreshing to not have all the explicative language and pics that I can't have my sons who absolutely love my bike and anything to do with motorcycles sit by me and browse the forum. Can't do that over at the other org. :whistle: Well, I could but I'd get slapped by the wife. :laugh:

Hopefully he's leaving for other reasons, work, family, just too busy for the forum and not the new rules. I really do feel things are being done in the best interest of the org spirit. :thumbsup:

Do you usually get to say goodbye before the Admins 'take you out' ?
I know someone who woke up dead without warning...:whistle:
Seems strange he would have chance to say goodbye if it was due to :rulez:vio.
Dont think you would get PM saying at 12am eastern your done ?
Angry folks would spend last few mins posting bad things right ?

Maybe...

Just my .02...I need a Samoa...

Back