Takin a break....

GA_boi

Donating Member
Registered
Been here almost 2 years and this weeks recent events here on the board with the censorship (which I have no problem with) and the general whining and outcries about such censorship have left a bad taste in my mouth. I'm gonna take a break for a while from here and focus on some of the important things in life. I dont particularly care for the whining and the "holier than thou" opinions bashing on other members.

Like I said I havent been here for 10 years with thousands of posts but I have read :rulez: and dont complain of them. If I didnt like them, I would find somewhere and sombody else to hang out with. If you dont like the way things are run here...kick rocks!!

I'm going to find some mouthwash. I dont like this taste!!

I've not been here long, but it's apparent that there is some sort of feud going on. Member vs. Org. and Org. vs. Member. I also thought the info. here was great, but the animosity has become overwhelming. Admin.s acting in haste and infuriating other members, members pushing the limits with the admin.s. This was really a great Forum compared to the many others I'm a member of. I to will probably visit here less and find another forum without the issues.
As you can see, other members here won't miss us!

Last edited:
I can understand where you guys are coming from, but try to hold out a little while, everyone has differences of opinions at times. Have you guys never argued with those you love and said things you didn' t mean out of sheer frustration? This too shall pass. I don' t think I' ve read posts by either of you, but I' m sure you both can bring a lot of knowledge to the board, even if you' re just researching something you' re unfamliar with yourselves. Just my $0.02!

I've not been here long, but it's apparent that there is some sort of feud going on. Member vs. Org. and Org. vs. Member. I also thought the info. here was great, but the animosity has become overwhelming. Admin.s acting in haste and infuriating other members, members pushing the limits with the admin.s. This was really a great Forum compared to the many others I'm a member of. I to will probably visit here less and find another forum without the issues.
As you can see, other members here won't miss us!

When you go to some of the other forums, you realize:

a) just how difficult it is to keep things on an even keel
b) just how good a job the admin do here.

Come back when you're ready. Good Luck.

Your leavin'...
sally-field-sybil.jpg

Dont be gone too long...
IMG_0252.JPG

:thumbsup:

Don't tear up! I'll still be around. Just gonna cruise around 'till the dust settles here and that fantastic info. y'all hold starts flowing again! I really think this is the #1 forum (I'm currently a member of 11) I belong to.

Been here almost 2 years and this weeks recent events here on the board with the censorship (which I have no problem with) and the general whining and outcries about such censorship have left a bad taste in my mouth. I'm gonna take a break for a while from here and focus on some of the important things in life. I dont particularly care for the whining and the "holier than thou" opinions bashing on other members.

Like I said I havent been here for 10 years with thousands of posts but I have read :rulez: and dont complain of them. If I didnt like them, I would find somewhere and sombody else to hang out with. If you dont like the way things are run here...kick rocks!!

What about my Cookies ?

I understand your frustration,changes are never easy. Hopefully when you come back all the dust will be settled and we can get back to business as usual.
Until then, take care.

25K members is bound to have certain members to "click" together. New click's will emerge and others will fade away. Gotta expect there to be differences of opinions throughout. Things happen in cycles. You leaving is just part of it.

I thought you were outta here, when I took a sabbatical, just left. No fan fare, just took a break.

Back