GUN SHOW mayville NY jan 23-24th

chrisjp

GM of Haya's in the Hills
Donating Member
Registered
i know its short notice but i am going to the gun show this saturday at Chautauqua Suites 215 W Lake Rd. Mayville, NY 14757 sat 9-4 sunday 9-3 admission 7. there is also a breakfast buffet there from 7-1030 for attendees for $5. trying to recruit redkat into going...we shall see...otherwise i am going anyway. pm me im at work so ill get it tonight or call my cell 814 462 4781 for more info

Im 2 far away but want go 2 one around here.lookin 4 a sholder holster for my 9mm
Post a pic if you grab a nice piece there.

Good look on gettin a good find at the show! I love goin to good gunshows. It is a home away from home for me. :thumbsup:

Please do me a favor and get me....ONE OF EVERYTHING..and some free samples...:thumbsup::laugh:

Thanks man mighty kind of you to offer...!

well we getting up mabey getting breakfast...ill wont be buying...sorry..but ill take pics if im allowed

pics at a gunshow ?
Isnt that a terrorist act...:poke::rofl:
The enemy could use that against us.......NOT !

shhhhhhhhhhh ill be wearing my secret redneck ugly tie camera...say CHEEZY LOL

breakfast wasnt bad for 5 bucks..time 2 go drool
Posted via Mobile Device

ok got a pm from another member intrested in meeting up at the ashtabula show...wardie...acehole..anyone...lets do a get together and enjoy the show too:cheerleader: so ill start up a thread...

Last edited:
ok picked this up today enjoy the pics

DSCF3398 (Medium).JPG

DSCF3399 (Medium).JPG

DSCF3400 (Medium).JPG

DSCF3408 (Medium).JPG

DSCF3403 (Medium).JPG

Yeah once on canal St NYC a perp showed me his .25-- i showed him my .45
He went to find another show.

yeah see thats the kinda gun show I'd expect in NY :rofl:

Now the Dixie Gun and Knife classic down south... my god you can buy all the parts to make pretty much ANYTHING you want... heck some even sell maps on where to buy the various pieces but just the map, no hardware... I tell ya loop holes are a thing of beauty/terror :whistle:

Back