Point to Ponder.

twotonevert

Member of P.E.A.
Donating Member
Registered
No man can live happily who regards himself alone, who turns everything to his own advantage. Thou must live for another if thou wishest to live for thyself.

Marcus Annaeus Seneca

I like this quote and try to live my life accordingly. We must first serve others if we intend to lead others. I have seen many people in life that try to lead by intimidation, cohersion, fear, etc. You must first serve those in your life to find peace.

No man can live happily who regards himself alone, who turns everything to his own advantage. Thou must live for another if thou wishest to live for thyself.

Marcus Annaeus Seneca

I like this quote and try to live my life accordingly. We must first serve others if we intend to lead others. I have seen many people in life that try to lead by intimidation, cohersion, fear, etc. You must first serve those in your life to find peace.

Well said. It is a pity that so many do not think the same way.

Yeah, but can you explain this? We are all waiting.

gdpit_com_55382046_27bert.jpg

Very Good quote.
Here is one I try to keep close.

"Most know the way but few choose to follow it"

:thumbsup::beerchug:

"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends."

(I would quote the person who said it but then I'd have to send out a kit to each member so they can scrape it off of their monitor.)

Um, not sure about that picture. It is clearly photo shopped, juli is much better looking.
Posted via Mobile Device

Marcus Annaeus Seneca

Great quote, makes me take a look at mine own ways.:hmmm:

Nice Quote, never heard that one before.:thumbsup:

We all must get over ourselves and try to help others in order to help ourselves.
Thanks James,
Bubba

Back