McDonald's hates me.

Vonderbach

Your AD here!
Donating Member
Registered
Seriously...how difficult is it to put vanilla in my latte? And why is it that it only happens when I don't taste test it prior to leaving the drive-thru?

small_the20joker20funny20wallpap-1.jpg

Seriously...how difficult is it to put vanilla in my latte? And why is it that it only happens when I don't taste test it prior to leaving the drive-thru?

:lol:

Taco Hell always gets me at the drive-thru. And somehow every time I go there...I forget to check until I get home and see I'm 2-3 tacos short! :banghead:

Well if you are going home, drop some vanilla extract in there. About 1/2 a teaspoon should do it.

Stuck at work......best I can do is sugar. Not sure if I want to tempt fate and ruin what coffe I do have. But thank you for the suggestion regardless. :beerchug:

small_the20joker20funny20wallpap-1.jpg

It is profiling on the part of the employee. You don't look gay so they assume you want real coffee. :laugh:

Did no one see Lethal Weapon?

They F you at the drive thru dude...:rofl::rofl::poke:

I used to have the same problem with McDonald's.

One day I went to their website and became a member. They sent me a VIP package that includes a membership card with a magnetic strip and one of those easy to use swipe keychains.

Since then I've never had an order screwed up. Sometimes I even get an extra slab of processed grease thrown in the bag!

Become a member and you'll be sayin':

I'm Lovin' It!

You should have visited the closest car dealer and walked into their customer lounge and made your own :rofl:

I sometimes ask for no cheese on my 1/4lb ers. I even get one with a grill slip on it that says no cheese and you know what its got cheese on it.

Many yrs ago I lost my cool at Krystal......now oh well.....long as there arent any boogers or bugs I'm ok...extra pack of ketchup will cover the rest:laugh:

Sometimes I feel like going naked.....I said sometimes...
Beside Mickey D's cheese is cheese product and not real cheese...
Nothing beats a real slice of Kraft on it when you get home..:thumbsup:

When I lost my Kool at Krytal burger I had ordered several burgers all with no cheese.
All came with. I lost my cool and we stopped parked and proceed to throw all the burgers onto the windows of the store.
This was in mid winter Nashville and I was 13 and stooopid ! Mickey Metro came and I wound up cleaning ALL the windows in the store for
free and I still got whipped by my dad....what a bummer...
Not only that but I could never go back to the one and only Krystal in Nashville..thats what really sucked..
No more Krystal burgers at 1am...:beerchug::beerchug::beerchug:

:lol:

Taco Hell always gets me at the drive-thru. And somehow every time I go there...I forget to check until I get home and see I'm 2-3 tacos short! :banghead:

2-3 tacos short, how many tacos do you eat bro? (lol, looked for a fat smiley, found fat and miley)
Miley--Smiley--Cyrus-miley-cyrus-270794_360_296.jpg

Hey, what did you expect from a minimum wager, perfection? :rofl:

What ever happened to excellence in customer service?

fat and miley ROFLMFAO!! :rofl:

Last edited:
yeah, mickey D's always hates me...but that's usually about an hour after I eat one of their grease-laden soy burgers...

Back