This is what the org needs !!!!!!!!!!!!

Bosshound

Donating Member
Registered
A BIG HUG :love:

Tell us What You Like about this Place :bowdown:

1) You Can Allways count on A NEW Tire Thread :laugh:
2) Someone is ALLWAYS Getting a NEW BIKE
3) There are ALLWAYS Newbees with DUMB Questions that WE HAVE ALL asked at one Time or Another (TRUTH)
4) BABUSA and his "Chicken Strips"
5) an ATTN NORCAL Riders Thread (CA ONLY) Sorry
6) Someone Getting BANNED

I Personally Love this Place.............WE are like one Disfunctional Family from ALL Walks of Life :beerchug:

It's not like most places on the interwebz where you never know who you're interacting with. Many of us actually get to meet, hang out, and ride together several times throughout the year. I've met a lot of people here who I now consider friends in the real world. :beerchug:

Definitely the patience and acceptance of members towards noobs. And the fact that a complete stranger sent girl scout cookies across the planet to me because I've never tried them. :cheerleader:

What the Org. needs is a good ole boy doing a rolling burnout thru 2 gears into a sweet stand -up .

To Bad GixerHp isn't available to film....

He could actually keep -up....:laugh::laugh:

The other members that are willing to help someone out when money is tight and they need a part to get their bike back on the road (Thank you NhGunNut). :thumbsup::beerchug:

Definitely the patience and acceptance of members towards noobs. And the fact that a complete stranger sent girl scout cookies across the planet to me because I've never tried them. :cheerleader:

Seriously!?

In that case, I've never tried thin mints, or those carmel ones....

address upon request... :laugh:

Back