Has Chavez finally lost his mind???

Ah yeah Hugo....we destroyed Haiti because they're such a threat.....to test our global climate weapon to rid the mid east of the muslims.....this guy is a bigger quack than....well....dang, I can't think of anyone this wacky! :laugh:

I am pretty sure it is an election year down there. Juli has to travel to Caracas quite a bit, that dude is not right.

yea Hugo, now you best pay attention... we got some other tricks up our sleeve too...

a selective virus that only attacks people with specific names (we put the name to be attacked into the DNA of the virus)..

You know it's not true, if it was then Venezuela would be the first place we would use it... He's been watching too many movies like "The Core" I bet he watched that and thought it was a documentary.

He also tried to limit showers to 4 minutes and forbids singing in the shower to ration water. Hey, he even has his own time zone.

I'm not sure which one is funnier the "earthquake weapon" or the fact that he says we can also "create floods, droughts, and hurricanes". I think he may have forgotten to take his meds today.

I can hear one of our military commanders now....."private, execute the God program. Unleash the earthquake with a side of hurricane then send $100 million to help clean it up." :poke:

You know it's not true, if it was then Venezuela would be the first place we would use it... He's been watching too many movies like "The Core" I bet he watched that and thought it was a documentary.

More like "day after tomorrow", but yeah, I think you might be right....

Back