Why??

Darth Z

Registered
I' m sure we all have some pet-peeve about how other people do things. I know I have a lot, probably more than most of you. So what are the "whys" of your pet-peeves? Simply ask the question of the things that irk you, just don' t expect anyone else to be able to figure it out either! I' ll start this off with a few of mine...

Why do people drive 45 in a 55, but 55 in a 45?

Why do people run red lights, but stop for green lights?

Why do they allow senior citizens and Texans to operate motor vehicles?

Why do handicap people always buy expensive vehicles that they can never seem to handle?

Why do senior citizens always buy the biggest full-size 4-door sedans on the market?

Why do thugs (either those who have been to, or will be going to jail in the not-so-distant future) always buy used police units?

I' m sure we all have some pet-peeve about how other people do things. I know I have a lot, probably more than most of you. So what are the "whys" of your pet-peeves? Simply ask the question of the things that irk you, just don' t expect anyone else to be able to figure it out either! I' ll start this off with a few of mine...

Why do people drive 45 in a 55, but 55 in a 45?

People can be stupid

Why do people run red lights, but stop for green lights?

color blindness maybe

Seniors cause they feel sorry, Texans cause they want someone competent on the road.

Why do handicap people always buy expensive vehicles that they can never seem to handle?

I have not witnessed this.. Rich people yes handicap no.

Why do senior citizens always buy the biggest full-size 4-door sedans on the market?

Why not, you cant take the money with you.

Why do thugs (either those who have been to, or will be going to jail in the not-so-distant future) always buy used police units?

To get used to the feel.

Why do people wear pants down around their knees?

Why cant people leave early enough to get where they are going at a reasonable pace?

Blinkers, why don't people use them. I can't read minds.

Why do women claim to understand men but cant even begin to understand themselves?

I have more just listing these few.

why cant people understand the difference between "your" and "you're"?

Why cant people understand that "all item's on sale" is incorrect?

Why can't people understand the difference between "can" and "may"?

yes, most of my pet peeves have to do with the use of the english language. I cant help it...when you cant use english properly, you come off as being unintelligent. It probably doesnt help that my wife has a degree in english...

yes, most of my pet peeves have to do with the use of the english language. I cant help it...when you cant use english properly, you come off as being unintelligent. It probably doesnt help that my wife has a degree in english...

LOL, Can't is spelled with the apostrophe...................But it does not irk me.

right, if you look at my posts, i almost never use punctuation or capitalize anything when i type messages. Never have and probably never will...

**It' s a status symbol that started from people who have been to jail. It originally started in jail. If you were your pants like that in prison, it meants you are somebody' s "B."**

Why cant people leave early enough to get where they are going at a reasonable pace?

**Because some of us are NOT morning people. If I can get to my destination in 10 minutes at 2:45 AM, it should take me no more than 10 minutes at noon, if the slow people would pull over and let me pass.**

Blinkers, why don't people use them. I can't read minds.

**Because it causes the bulbs to burn out faster.**

Why do women claim to understand men but cant even begin to understand themselves?

**Don' t you know women are always right? Don' t believe me....just ask one! :whistle:**

I have more just listing these few.

I have more too! LOTS! :whistle:

I cant help it...when you cant use english properly, you come off as being unintelligent.

What about foreign people?:whistle::laugh:

Last edited:

That way the cops an catch them when they fall down. Or they can leave their pants on the last fence they jumped. Complete with ID and address. True story.:laugh:

Why do babys cry all the time?

Why should i have to get gas when my tank is empty?

Why don't pedifiles have a (P) tattooed on their forheads?

Why does a truck driver try to pass another truck doing 1/2 mile/hour faster?

Hey watch the Texan remark, i drive more in a month as a paramedic then most people do in 8 months. i have only had 1 fender bender when i was 16, and been driving for 10 years. yes there are alot of idiots drivers in texas, then again there are idiot drivers every where.
But dont put us all in the same boat.

Ummm...ibified, I hate to point this out to you but English is a proper word and should have a capital E. :rofl: Sorry man, I just had to! :laugh:

Why ask why ? :laugh:

BudDry.jpg

being interviewed for a job 3 times then told someone else got the job

sleeping on the couch when asked if the wifes :moon: is fat and proceding to tell her the trueth

blonds or brunetts--- both thankyou

right, if you look at my posts, i almost never use punctuation or capitalize anything when i type messages. Never have and probably never will...

If you look at my posts the spelling and puctuation is poor at best.

A carpenter not a teacher. This is the internet, not a business proposal.

And that don't irk me either.....:laugh:

Why can't women put their makeup on before they get in the car? Why can't teachers leave 10 minutes earlier so they don't have to run me off the road in the mornings? Why can't I learn how to space my sentences out?

Last edited:
Back