And you thought Adolf was mad.............

I can do without the yelling in my face. That Drinkingwithbob guy needs to sober up a little and present his case a bit more quietly/calmly before i hear his message.

YHEA REALLY. I HATE NANCY, but I like that guy even less.

I can do without the yelling in my face. That Drinkingwithbob guy needs to sober up a little and present his case a bit more quietly/calmly before i hear his message.

I'm from Chicago (Not a Lib) Learned a long time ago, sometimes ya' gotta' yell to get the point across.........( It scares the hell out of the Kalifornians), but I get things done.

All of his videos are like this, it's just his thing. I agree with him and got a laugh out of it. :thumbsup:

i wana put that on cd an dplay it in my wifes ear on headphones while she sleeps....:laugh:

I'm from Chicago (Not a Lib) Learned a long time ago, sometimes ya' gotta' yell to get the point across.........( It scares the hell out of the Kalifornians), but I get things done.

designall.jpg

I was raised in a Sicilian Chicago Family. Trust me I know all about talking loud. In my family if you didn't talk loud no one heard you and you didn't eat! But the guy screaming at the top of his lungs to get a point across is spinning his wheels. Just like my Dad did when trying to get his point across as he beat the crap out of me. You just tune it out.

Nobody but nobody talks louder than Cubans while playing Dominoes...
Trust me been all over the world and the loudest folks are right here in my home....:cry:

Back