Haunted Outpost Freaks Out US Marines

Robot

Donating Member
Registered
I'm currently writing a book, "Ghost Physics", I'm working with (3) Physics Professors and a Virginia Paranormal Group, that has been on "Ghost Hunters".

I'm currently using my Physics based models to assist in better data/evidence gathering.

I appreciate the PM's regarding experiences from some of the members here. Any new PM's with experiences would be appreciated. Thanks!

This is an interesting story.....................if you dont believe, thats cool too!

Link:

Last edited:
I'm too scared to click on it .
Can you give me a teaser as to what it is about more than title.
Dont want to have trouble gettin thru the day...

Haunted outpost...Whatyu talkin' bout Mr Drummond ?

I keep hearing my Ex in my head...... "get that bike out of the house" blah blah blah....

only thing is she is still alive and breathing... any explanation?

I keep hearing my Ex in my head...... "get that bike out of the house" blah blah blah....

only thing is she is still alive and breathing... any explanation?

Pretty Good:thumbsup: Sounds like, post traumatic stress syndrome. Time diluted with alcohol may help. Try not repeat the circumstances that caused you this trauma :whistle:

Ill pm you

I still have chills reading back on Fate's experience with friends at one of the most haunted locations in the U.S. :bowdown:

Robot, I'm checking the link out now...very interesting field!!! :thumbsup:

I still have chills reading back on Fate's experience with friends at one of the most haunted locations in the U.S. :bowdown:

Robot, I'm checking the link out now...very interesting field!!! :thumbsup:

Fun Stuff, Virginia is a very haunted state, rich in history. I picked the right place to write the book. Thanks!

yeah I remember as a kid going thru allot of old mansions with my dad around Virginia some standing some not, you definitely picked the right spot to explore ghosts and the paranormal....:thumbsup:

thanks for the story...

yeah I remember as a kid going thru allot of old mansions with my dad around Virginia some standing some not, you definitely picked the right spot to explore ghosts and the paranormal....:thumbsup:

thanks for the story...

Lots of old abandoned farm houses near where I live, I need to investigate. The "Group" I'm working with recently investigated a "residual haunt" in a old church. Reports were people could hear the choir singing in the middle of the night, when the church was locked and no one was in there.

The group showed up and inspected the Church for hidden audio equipment/etc, then they set up their own recorders. They then locked the building and placed people in front of every window outside.

After a period of time, everyone heard the choir sing, they could even hear the congregation join in. They also got an audio recording.

I talked to 10 different people on the investigation, all professional, skeptical, and credible. One witness said it ocassionally faded in and out, like a radio station.

I believe these "Residual Haunts" are the result of more "natural" mis-understood mechanisms. From a Physics perspective, Solitons or Entanglement caused perhaps. Fascinating Stuff!

I'm currently writing a book, "Ghost Physics", I'm working with (3) Physics Professors and a Virginia Paranormal Group, that has been on "Ghost Hunters".

I'm currently using my Phyics based models to assist in better data/evidence gathering.

I appreciate the PM's regarding experiences from some of the members here. Any new PM's with experiences would be appreciated. Thanks!

This is an interesting story.....................if you dont believe, thats cool too!

Link:

Hello, I actually have been to a few of the same locations as the ghost hunters. I went to the light house in St Agustine, no experience there.

I and a few friends went to Kentucky to Waverly Hills Sanitarium. That place was insane. I am not someone that believes everything is paranormal. I found alot of the things thought to be ghosts were easily explained. One thing mentioned was the smell of cigar smoke. We were there on a very stormy night and the air was moist. In the upper level, where people smoked, the smells of cigar are trapped in the wood structure of the fifth floor. When wet, you could smell the cigar smoke. The building has many broken windows, bats, and animals inside. Alot of the things we, at first thought were unusual, ended up being bats. We had our night vision cameras on and bats look scary on them. Another thing is that all the power was off but the infrared camera surveillance. The light put off by the cameras can appear to be orbs. We went in the death tunnels many times and I felt nothing unusual but for the bats that loved that tunnel. We used voice recorders as well.

Now that I mentioned the things that seemed able to prove were not paranormal, this place in my opinion in VERY haunted. If anyone goes there and does not believe, they will leave a firm believer. A friend that came with me kept an open mind but did not believe. He does now. You see shadows of full figured apperitions everywhere. My wife was hit by a flowing blob of darkness and bounced off her body (about a 3 foot radius). I felt touches constintly and I saw full body apperitions more than once. I saw a little girl look around a corner at me and I ran down to video tape it and she was gone. There was a little ball there. I kicked the ball and at same time my friend saw an object run behind me into a room. I looked in room and nothing was there. I then pushed ball down hall and it came right back, I did it again and it started moving back and forth. I took a picture and an orb of light was above it. I also had picture of an image coming out of wall at same time I wacthed a black figure walk through one wall into another wall. Did not get many pics because by the time you tried to take a shot, things were gone. We had the ball move alot and we would set it on one level and it would end up on another level. We saw 4 full body people run off in the distance with light around them, thought it was flashlights. I took off after them to chase them into a dead end. I then saw them at other side of hall, I yelled at them thinking they were just people. A person with me cussed at them and told them to get their asses over here. Well they did. 3 of them went right through us. It felt as though every emotion possible was experienced at that moment. we all saw and felt them. My camera was almost knocked off of me and I felt pressure on my body. My friend that was in front was scratched with 3 bloody mark across his forehead. He was an emotional wreck.

I believe in energy and that it is not crated or destroyed and each of us are made of this energy. Our soles are this energy and we are part of every living or dead thing. I also believe that physics has the answer to ghosts and the after life. Einstein was a real believer in the after life and that time is relative to energy as well. I feel that when you are in a place like that, you are experiencing the past, present and future on one plane. You can feel the people that were there and the emotional deaths they experience, burn a photo into the energy of that place and you can pick up on that, especially times when energy levels are high such as lightning storms, running water, high evt areas. I believe that these energies are all around us and they answer alot of paranormal questions such as deja vue, premonitions, etc...

I believe anyone can tap into these with a little belief and experience. I believe these energies are both negative and positive, just like the atoms that make up our bodies and everything around us. I believe these can be read as good and evil as well. I believe that if people put off negative emotions, those energies are amplified and negative things happen because of it. I feel we can effect more around us than we will ever know. I think this explains "demons" as well. I feel this is one reason that you hear about people being haunted instead of places in certain circumstances. The church, as a positive place of worship and belief, can help knock these negative forces out by pushing positive energy upon a person or location, thus a cleansing can happen.

When you pass on, your experiences live on in a "intelligent substance" that is in all of us and around us and becomes part of a larger, living entity, "a collective intelligence" that is "god" or what others may want to name it.

Well, anyway, probably more than you were looking for in a pm. Would love to talk more about your book some day and have thought of doing the same myself. I feel that if more people believed in something more than what we can just see and explain, people might actually benefit in the daily lives.

Hello, I actually have been to a few of the same locations as the ghost hunters. I went to the light house in St Agustine, no experience there.

I and a few friends went to Kentucky to Waverly Hills Sanitarium. That place was insane. I am not someone that believes everything is paranormal. I found alot of the things thought to be ghosts were easily explained. One thing mentioned was the smell of cigar smoke. We were there on a very stormy night and the air was moist. In the upper level, where people smoked, the smells of cigar are trapped in the wood structure of the fifth floor. When wet, you could smell the cigar smoke. The building has many broken windows, bats, and animals inside. Alot of the things we, at first thought were unusual, ended up being bats. We had our night vision cameras on and bats look scary on them. Another thing is that all the power was off but the infrared camera surveillance. The light put off by the cameras can appear to be orbs. We went in the death tunnels many times and I felt nothing unusual but for the bats that loved that tunnel. We used voice recorders as well.

Now that I mentioned the things that seemed able to prove were not paranormal, this place in my opinion in VERY haunted. If anyone goes there and does not believe, they will leave a firm believer. A friend that came with me kept an open mind but did not believe. He does now. You see shadows of full figured apperitions everywhere. My wife was hit by a flowing blob of darkness and bounced off her body (about a 3 foot radius). I felt touches constintly and I saw full body apperitions more than once. I saw a little girl look around a corner at me and I ran down to video tape it and she was gone. There was a little ball there. I kicked the ball and at same time my friend saw an object run behind me into a room. I looked in room and nothing was there. I then pushed ball down hall and it came right back, I did it again and it started moving back and forth. I took a picture and an orb of light was above it. I also had picture of an image coming out of wall at same time I wacthed a black figure walk through one wall into another wall. Did not get many pics because by the time you tried to take a shot, things were gone. We had the ball move alot and we would set it on one level and it would end up on another level. We saw 4 full body people run off in the distance with light around them, thought it was flashlights. I took off after them to chase them into a dead end. I then saw them at other side of hall, I yelled at them thinking they were just people. A person with me cussed at them and told them to get their asses over here. Well they did. 3 of them went right through us. It felt as though every emotion possible was experienced at that moment. we all saw and felt them. My camera was almost knocked off of me and I felt pressure on my body. My friend that was in front was scratched with 3 bloody mark across his forehead. He was an emotional wreck.

I believe in energy and that it is not crated or destroyed and each of us are made of this energy. Our soles are this energy and we are part of every living or dead thing. I also believe that physics has the answer to ghosts and the after life. Einstein was a real believer in the after life and that time is relative to energy as well. I feel that when you are in a place like that, you are experiencing the past, present and future on one plane. You can feel the people that were there and the emotional deaths they experience, burn a photo into the energy of that place and you can pick up on that, especially times when energy levels are high such as lightning storms, running water, high evt areas. I believe that these energies are all around us and they answer alot of paranormal questions such as deja vue, premonitions, etc...

I believe anyone can tap into these with a little belief and experience. I believe these energies are both negative and positive, just like the atoms that make up our bodies and everything around us. I believe these can be read as good and evil as well. I believe that if people put off negative emotions, those energies are amplified and negative things happen because of it. I feel we can effect more around us than we will ever know. I think this explains "demons" as well. I feel this is one reason that you hear about people being haunted instead of places in certain circumstances. The church, as a positive place of worship and belief, can help knock these negative forces out by pushing positive energy upon a person or location, thus a cleansing can happen.

When you pass on, your experiences live on in a "intelligent substance" that is in all of us and around us and becomes part of a larger, living entity, "a collective intelligence" that is "god" or what others may want to name it.

Well, anyway, probably more than you were looking for in a pm. Would love to talk more about your book some day and have thought of doing the same myself. I feel that if more people believed in something more than what we can just see and explain, people might actually benefit in the daily lives.

Exactly what I'm looking for:thumbsup: Much appreciated, Thanks!

I have had a few experiences. As a very young child, I saw an old women staring in my window and my brother saw her too. We screamed and my dad checked out in the fresh snow and their were no foot prints and my windows were way to high off ground to stare in. Found out later and old lady down the road died that I had never met or saw before. saw picture and it was her.

I have had a few experiences. As a very young child, I saw an old women staring in my window and my brother saw her too. We screamed and my dad checked out in the fresh snow and their were no foot prints and my windows were way to high off ground to stare in. Found out later and old lady down the road died that I had never met or saw before. saw picture and it was her.

Interesting, there is alot of paranormal stuff out there. Unfortunately main stream science wont really embrace it without it being "verifiable and repeatable".

Interesting, there is alot of paranormal stuff out there. Unfortunately main stream science wont really embrace it without it being "verifiable and repeatable".

That take EVIDENCE.... Even if there was an indisputable Scientific evidence, it would be disputed because it is human nature to fear what we do not understand and thus we need to not believe in it. If we cant all see it with out naked eye and have the ability to destroy it, we must fear it.

Fate, Thanks for the great read. I haven't gotten into doing invetigations, but am really interested in paranormal activity. A lot of people tell me that I am crazy and that it's all in my head, but It's hard for me to walk into some old places because when I get near it, The feeling I get is almost paralizing. My mom says she is the same way, but not quite as bad.

Robot, would love to read the book when you get done with it. Don't know how far you are from it, but have you ever been to or heard of Bacons Castle. It,s out towards Surry, VA. Have a couple of stories for you, but I'll have to type them a little later. Still at work right now.

That take EVIDENCE.... Even if there was an indisputable Scientific evidence, it would be disputed because it is human nature to fear what we do not understand and thus we need to not believe in it. If we cant all see it with out naked eye and have the ability to destroy it, we must fear it.

Sounds correct to me!

Fate, Thanks for the great read. I haven't gotten into doing invetigations, but am really interested in paranormal activity. A lot of people tell me that I am crazy and that it's all in my head, but It's hard for me to walk into some old places because when I get near it, The feeling I get is almost paralizing. My mom says she is the same way, but not quite as bad.

Robot, would love to read the book when you get done with it. Don't know how far you are from it, but have you ever been to or heard of Bacons Castle. It,s out towards Surry, VA. Have a couple of stories for you, but I'll have to type them a little later. Still at work right now.

I "was" very far along on the book, but now I have a wonderful opportunity to verify the Physics Models with Real Investigations.

To give you an example............I believe, IR Images, EVP's, and Magnetic field fluctuations are all ElectroMagnetic Spectrum based. A Properly designed Faraday Cage should stop the detection of anything by the devices in the box/Faraday Cage.

Take your best IR/Visual Video Camera, Digital Voice Recorder, and K2 Meter, mount them in a cardboard box, leave the camera on, looking at the K2, or similar Gaussian Device.

Now cover the box with aluminum foil, no tears, no holes, and put it in your most haunted location. My model says no evidence will be collected on these devices.

When we know what "Ghosts" can't do, we have learned something. This is just one example in the book, based in sound Physics Theory, soon to be put to the test.

I will ask the Group about Bacon's Castle, Thanks!

Last edited:
Back