Bike Show in Tulsa ???

Found it

Wide Open Bike Show
Need Cheap Oklahoma Motorcycle Insurance?

DATE January 23 - January 24, 2010
DIRECTIONS 100 Civic Center Tulsa OK
Get a Google Map of the Area.
CITY / STATE Tulsa, Oklahoma (OK)
DESCRIPTION The Wide Open Bike Show will be held on January 23-24, 2010 at the Tulsa Convention Center in Tulsa, Oklahoma (OK) Beginning at 9pm on Saturday, and ending at 5pm on Sunday.

There will be a Tattoo Contest, Poker Run, 2010 Bike Show - including Haulers, Toy, Rods, Rats, and more. As well as over $75,000.00 in Prizes being given away - with Cash Prizes, Gas, Sturgis Trips - and try your chances at winning the Super Glide Custom! Host Hotel will be the Double Tree Hotel (doubletree1.hilton.com).

For all your Motorcycle Event information check out the Motorcycle Monster.

For more information about this event, Please see below.

WEBSITE Wide Open Motorcycle Magazine, Midwest, Harley, v-twin

im going to try to go on saturday its suppose to be nice on saturday

More than likely a typo. I have to work for a full week starting today, but I will end up with weekends off afterwards.

That sucks. I'm 1500 miles away and something cool happens.
Posted via Mobile Device

We might try to go sunday morning, if any one goes Sat and is is not any good please PM me and let me know. Thanks

Shane, give me a call. I might be up to going. Hopefully the weather will cooperate and I can ride. Looks like it is 3 hours from me.

Well.....I just got marching orders to drive through Tulsa and photograph a CVS store then got to OK City to take some more pics. Looks like I am going like it or not. I will probably be spending the night in OK City somewhere tomorrow night.

I just got back from it as well.

Eric ( left a message on your voicemail )

I have to agree with Eric, Not the greatest of shows, 95% Cruisers, There were 6 Busa's
2 ZX14s. But for the most part Harleys, And someone needs to let the Harley Chicks know when they reach a certain age. Tube Tops and Chaps with just a Bikini bottom is not flattering AT ALL.

I forgot the camera but had a buddy with his cell phone, He is going to send them to me and I will post them, Pics of the Bikes not the Old Women. Even the girls they had in there vender areas were not all that attractive.

Back