Insane riding on the twisties................It's not me but WOW!

BUBBA

Foghoon Leghoon
Donating Member
Registered
Sorry if this is a repost, I have been away for a while.

Ran across this and I gotta tell ya, as much as it is wrong, I would love to be able to ride like that.

You may want to turn down your volume!

Please do not try this in your home town!:laugh:
Ride safer that these guys, Please!
Bubba

Last edited by a moderator:
Good thing that's in Km/H and not MPH - they'd be toast going into turns like that at 200+ mph. :laugh:

I watched the whole thing, but I couldn't find this "Wrong" you speak of, unless you're referring to all those cars trying to get in the way.:poke:

Heck yeah those guy's are fast!! Looks like the guy on the GSXR backed it in a few times.:laugh: The guy on the Ducati had perfect lines! Great find! :thumbsup:

Yeah, you hear the back tire chatterin and hopping in those turns. Got ta respect a man pushin his limits!

Looked like a couple blind turns in the wrong lane, I can do without that. Wreckins bad enough, but not hittin innocent folks headon. I don't wanna send the wrong message.

Best 5:10 seconds of my life spent today! BUT!!! just goes to show you there is always someone better then you out there and it may be a friend of yours...go ride and have fun.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Heck yeah those guy's are fast!! Looks like the guy on the GSXR backed it in a few times.:laugh: The guy on the Ducati had perfect lines! Great find! :thumbsup:

Yeah! For a head on :laugh: glad they made it to the end of the video :thumbsup: on that day :poke: :laugh:

Got a glimpse of a few tourist stops on the vid just at the end of some the turns, sure would be bad if the impossible happened an some dumb cager pulled it out to continue on his/her journey with the kids in the car

I tell you the nerve of some of these cagers how could you not see a turn like that an not expect to have a biker come around it at triple the posted speed limit or more the nerve of these guys:poke: :laugh:

BTW it's only fun an funny cause this is one of the vids that didn't end in a senseless an tragic loss. I ride a sport bike an still just don't get it :dunno: I would love to get on a track an hit the twisties. But fly into blind turns like that even doing it on the right side of the roadway an then still blame the cager on top of that :down: Good luck an Godspeed to them an all of us when we ride.

Yeah! For a head on :laugh: glad they made it to the end of the video :thumbsup: on that day :poke: :laugh:

Got a glimpse of a few tourist stops on the vid just at the end of some the turns, sure would be bad if the impossible happened an some dumb cager pulled it out to continue on his/her journey with the kids in the car

I tell you the nerve of some of these cagers how could you not see a turn like that an not expect to have a biker come around it at triple the posted speed limit or more the nerve of these guys:poke: :laugh:

BTW it's only fun an funny cause this is one of the vids that didn't end in a senseless an tragic loss. I ride a sport bike an still just don't get it :dunno: I would love to get on a track an hit the twisties. But fly into blind turns like that even doing it on the right side of the roadway an then still blame the cager on top of that :down: Good luck an Godspeed to them an all of us when we ride.

I am glad too that they made it to the end alive.:thumbsup:
Not good to even get close to the lines, much less cross and go all the way over the other lane.

Back