I'm Not grounded any more.

CaBusaGirl

Donating Member
Registered
I already posted this in the "banned" thread but thought I would make my own thread so Blanca didn't have to grovel by himself. :whistle:

Ok so looks like I am back from being grounded. Yes I had to go sit in the corner for a while. Just a fair warning to everyone. DON'T TRY TO TYPE A BAD WORD USING THE FIRST LETTER AND A BUNCH OF STARS AFTER BECAUSE YOU TOO WILL BE BANNED!!

Anyway, If I offended anyone on here then I am sorry. That was never my intention. Actually wait, I like offending people, it's what I do best so I take that back. But, I am sorry for breaking the rules.

For those of you checking up on me through e mail and that had something nice to say in posting and wanted me back... Thanks for being totally awesome friends. For the rest of you.. :moon:

:cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader:

cold chills, withdrawals, fever, blurry vision all symptoms of 3 days cold turkey no posts...

Dont know about you but it was rough....

:cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader:

cold chills, withdrawals, fever, blurry vision all symptoms of 3 days cold turkey no posts...

Dont know about you but it was rough....

Are you kidding? I didn't have a chance to have any withdrawals. I was busy trying to keep you calm the whole time. :laugh:

Sorry, people get fidgety without their org fix...
I was stuck in reality and it stunk !
Rather converse here with people I dont know !

Trying to keep me calm...thats a good one..
I'm as calm as a kitty in a room full of pitbulls...
JJJJJJJust FFfine I am IIII tell YYYou !

Welcome back. We missed you.

We know you REALLY got banned for posting that pork & bean/spam sandwich concoction of yours!!

:poke:

Banned for posting the first letter of a bad word followed by a bunch of asterisks? That must be a really bad word.... I don't think I've ever heard a word that bad before. PM it to me so I can pretend to have Tourette's and shout it out at the top of my lungs while fondling my privates in the checkout line at the grocery store.

Thanks

cheers
ken

Last edited:
Banned for posting the first letter of a bad word followed by a bunch of asterisks? That must be a really bad word.... I don't think I've ever heard a word that bad before. PM it to me so I can pretend to have Tourette's and shout it out at the top of my lungs while fondling my privates in the checkout line at the grocery store.

Thanks

cheers
ken

:lol::rofl::lol:

Back