Very excited for............ TRON: LEGACY!

Takeuon

Registered
As most of you know I am a movie FREAK! With Avatar behind us (until the sequel:whistle:) here is the next major motion picture I am looking forward to! Expect this to be quite a blockbuster :cheerleader:

Inside sources from my movie blogs say "do not expect your Daddy's Tron" Legacy will have a mature theme and the graphics & sound will be awesome! And all of it in Imax 3D! *giggles* I'm reduced to a 12yr old child when I think about how fun & exciting movies are becoming.
Don't get me wrong I have a lot of respect for the classics of the past as well. But the future of Hollywood is just to kool for skool :bowdown:

Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:
I loved the Tron motorcycles when I first saw them back in the day.:thumbsup:
How ya been Bro.:beerchug:
Bubba

Sorry man. Do not want this one. Ill see it eventually but won't be paying a theater for it.
Posted via Mobile Device

Sorry man. Do not want this one. Ill see it eventually but won't be paying a theater for it.
Posted via Mobile Device

I was like 6 when Tron was big so I really don't remember much about it. Looks like it could be a good movie though.

I loved the Tron motorcycles when I first saw them back in the day.:thumbsup:
How ya been Bro.:beerchug:
Bubba

Doing well Bubba...thanks for asking! Missin me a good 'ole American cheeseburger...but whatcha gonna do right? Rice, rice, rice, and more rice :laugh:

Good to see you postin' up. Been out enjoying some time on Patch I imagine :thumbsup:

Doing well Bubba...thanks for asking! Missin me a good 'ole American cheeseburger...but whatcha gonna do right? Rice, rice, rice, and more rice :laugh:

Good to see you postin' up. Been out enjoying some time on Patch I imagine :thumbsup:

Hi bro,
Mix in some Coconut Milk Curry with the rice every now and then.:laugh:

Sorry, but the weather has not allowed Patch to get out and about, funny, the same thing when I bought DOT, I was unable to ride due to weather for about a week.

I don't even have 300 on her for now,----BUT THAT WILL SOON CHANGE! And I will again be chasing Scar all over the twisties and getting my mileage on!!!!!
Godspeed to you my friend and hug up your lady for us.
Bubba

Here's another "re-make" of sorts coming in a few months. Although I don't have quite as high hope for this as I do Tron. Looks like they show you just about everything from the whole movie in the trailer. They'd been best off NOT showing the Kracken :disagree:

Clash of the Titans
It stars Sam Worthington (Avatar) and Liam Neeson

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember when it came out...it was incredible! When I saw the trailer I was like...no way! This is going to absolutely rock, more so for us that went and saw the original.

If you have not seen the first one...go see it then....go see this one when it comes out:thumbsup:

Honestly, after seeing the trailer....

The first movie "looked" better as visuals in the movie go...

Honestly i think the rendering they did on the characters was poor, the light cycle update doesnt work NEARLY as well as the old versions did...

I think the first movie has a better image of the idea behind TRON... the new one just looks like they tried to update it, and did a bad job..

no sir... i dont like it...:moon: give me my original TRON...

clash of the titans however, looks kickin' like a chickin'

Last edited:
Honestly, after seeing the trailer....

The first movie "looked" better as visuals in the movie go...

Honestly i think the rendering they did on the characters was poor, the light cycle update doesnt work NEARLY as well as the old versions did...

I think the first movie has a better image of the idea behind TRON... the new one just looks like they tried to update it, and did a bad job..

no sir... i dont like it...:moon: give me my original TRON...

clash of the titans however, looks kickin' like a chickin'

Wow...you got a lot out of a 2:30 trailer. :poke: :laugh:

It won't be for everyone. What did you think of Avatar?

Wow...you got a lot out of a 2:30 trailer. :poke: :laugh:

It won't be for everyone. What did you think of Avatar?

loved avatar.... but it was James Cameron... by default its likely going to be pretty good....

hell he made titanic into a pretty good movie even...

but tron, tron has history to live up to..

the first thing anyone is going to do is compare it to the images from the original...

i just dont understand first why they decided to render the faces... yeah its in a video game, but the first movie setup what the inside of the game should like like, and that is effectivly live action..

the light cycles were updated to look sleek and curvy, but why... the old light cycles were perfect, and the scene where he flies out of the cycle after smashing into the barrier just isnt right...

they changed the discs into xena warrior princess chakrams... UGH...

the first rule of any remake/tribute movie, is to pay homage first and foremost..

IMHO, it let go of some very important images...

i mean whats next, the CPU isnt a giant rotating spire of color...

Master Program is just some dude wearing a suit... come on!!

and yes im being harsh based on those 2 minutes... trailers are there to be judged.. its pretty much why they are made...

loved avatar.... but it was James Cameron... by default its likely going to be pretty good....

hell he made titanic into a pretty good movie even...

but tron, tron has history to live up to..

the first thing anyone is going to do is compare it to the images from the original...

i just dont understand first why they decided to render the faces... yeah its in a video game, but the first movie setup what the inside of the game should like like, and that is effectivly live action..

the light cycles were updated to look sleek and curvy, but why... the old light cycles were perfect, and the scene where he flies out of the cycle after smashing into the barrier just isnt right...

they changed the discs into xena warrior princess chakrams... UGH...

the first rule of any remake/tribute movie, is to pay homage first and foremost..

IMHO, it let go of some very important images...

i mean whats next, the CPU isnt a giant rotating spire of color...

Master Program is just some dude wearing a suit... come on!!

and yes im being harsh based on those 2 minutes... trailers are there to be judged.. its pretty much why they are made...

OK...I can see where you're coming from. I'm excited to see it none the less.

Good answer re: Avatar by the way, James Cameron is THE MAN! ....now I don't have to add you to my "ignore" list. :laugh:

OK...I can see where you're coming from. I'm excited to see it none the less.

Good answer re: Avatar by the way, James Cameron is THE MAN! ....now I don't have to add you to my "ignore" list. :laugh:

lol good good.... he's been one of my favorite directors for some time... his ability to give the studio's the finger when making movies is nearly unrivaled...

i admit though, when he made titanic i had to give a big WTF! after seeing it, while the love story i could do with out, the rest of the movie was actually pretty marvelous...

Avatar... well... nothing needs to be said...

:poke: i used to ride the busa on lite up lines like that, then they kicked me outta the airport:laugh:

I'm in I saw the trailer a few months back and I loved the original tron in fact I caught it on demand not too long ago and now this I can't wait I think it's gonna be kick ... . You kinda have to hope it's gonna be really good considering the length of time it took to make a sequel and considering it's the only sequel I'll give it a shot in I-max of course :thumbsup:

Last edited:
What happened to the pics of chicky you were supposed to share?

Back