Christmas Bomber....

I still would like to know why we can't go to the bathroom for the last hour of a flight. It's as if to say that nothing can happen during the first hour, or the 2nd hour....only the last hour, because that's when the last guy did it. So by that measure, if the last guy was wearing blue and white Nike's, should we strip search everyone wearing the same shoe?

This entire charade is an exercise in insanity. Start profiling and quit stopping granny at the security gate for a wanding.

I still would like to know why we can't go to the bathroom for the last hour of a flight. It's as if to say that nothing can happen during the first hour, or the 2nd hour....only the last hour, because that's when the last guy did it. So by that measure, if the last guy was wearing blue and white Nike's, should we strip search everyone wearing the same shoe?

This entire charade is an exercise in insanity. Start profiling and quit stopping granny at the security gate for a wanding.
amen....

+1:thumbsup:

Yeah but we can't discriminate...... DUH....
I heard some of the Obama clan want profiling brought back... They felt it was best.... well DUH! I guess they figured out searching a family of 5 with an 80 grandmother probably was not a worthwhile search..

as one that is through the airports weekly, multiple times a week typically, the TSA needs an overhaul. I have been picked for the "random" search every single time I go through RDU or JFK. I'm typically pulled from the lines when they do "random" gate checks. Keep in mind I have name tags on my bags that identify me as someone that travels a LOT. Most terrorists are not going to have airline loyalty tags, they do not want the recognition. I have *never* seen a pre-boarding passenger (first class, handicapped, young, elderly) person "randomly" searched. I have cleared security leaving this country with stuff I should not have in my bag (completely on accident) and not had it found until I try to enter the next country.

The TSA is little more than a hindrance to those that really are planning to do something. Those folks will be caught by one of the alphabet groups ahead of making it to the plane. The regulations the TSA puts out are jokes and are hardly enforced in flight unless the person is a) new or B)knows someone is on the plane to report things.

So lets analyze this latest potty rule.

Cannot potty in the first hour. Cannot potty in the last hour. Thought is it will "save" the destination city and origination point from instant bombs. All a terrorist has to do is find a flight plan that goes more than 1hr past their intended target and ta da... this rule is no longer relevant. Whats next, catheters/bed pans available under the seat? :rofl:

I guess I'm jaded since I deal with this as part of my daily work life....Just like stealing your car or bike, if someone wants to do it, they will find a way. The best hope we have is to have the alphabet groups step up their profiling and start identifying people that have connections or take actions that make you go ???.

How would you like to go down in history as "The underwear bomber":rofl:

After reading this thread about how we should start profiling... Im sorry but the stupidity has reach the all time high. Who are you going to profile? Arabs, blacks, mexicans? Well as long as they are white then they are ok. Its sickening to even read this crap on here.

After reading this thread about how we should start profiling... Im sorry but the stupidity has reach the all time high. Who are you going to profile? Arabs, blacks, mexicans? Well as long as they are white then they are ok. Its sickening to even read this crap on here.
You may want to take that up with the Liberal left.. they are the ones bringing it up...

I like the idea myself... guess that makes me a stupid Liberal now...

Not trying to make this a race thing, but a factual question: Just how many white guys have tried to blow up an airplane lately? If it had been, I WOULD NOT BE OFFENDED if I got additional scruitiny if it would help save my live or my family's.

Last edited:
Not trying to make this a race thing, but a factual question: Just how many white guys have tried to blow up an airplane lately? If it had been, I WOULD NOT BE OFFENDED if I got additional scruitiny if it would help save my live or my family's.
dont forget about the 20 something cuties.... pretty girls typically do not explode (well literally) :rofl:

You may want to take that up with the Liberal left.. they are the ones bringing it up...

I like the idea myself... guess that makes me a stupid Liberal now...

Please post where you found this info about them bringing it up. last I read those great republicans were the ones for it.

Like I said, sickening. Doesn't suprise me though

You make it a race thing when you say you want to profile people by there race. There hasn't been a white person who's blown up a plane yet Are you saying there aren't any white terrorists? Timothy McVeigh ring a bell?

Profiling isn't just race or religion. It can involve history, plans, etc etc. Profiling happens every day and helps stop crime the term has such a bad name from when it was used to profile based on race etc. To me profiling based on facts not stereotypes is ok. But were not suppose to do it because everyone is innocent. lol.

Kinda like the guys leaving the bar at 145am aren't legally drunk. And if you think they are your profiling and that's wrong.
Posted via Mobile Device

Profiling isn't just race or religion. It can involve history, plans, etc etc. Profiling happens every day and helps stop crime the term has such a bad name from when it was used to profile based on race etc. To me profiling based on facts not stereotypes is ok. But were not suppose to do it because everyone is innocent. lol.

Kinda like the guys leaving the bar at 145am aren't legally drunk. And if you think they are your profiling and that's wrong.
Posted via Mobile Device

Yeah, so then law enforcment can abuse the system and just say they were profiling. Makes sence to me :thumbsup:

Im going to have to agree with former CIA officer Jack Rice. He says when people make an argument for racial profiling they are either lazy, arrogant, or racist.

Can't even add more to that. Nice quote Jack Rice!:thumbsup:

Uugghhh. Here we go. Don't tread on your liberties. Blah blah. As long as it makes sence or sense or scents or even cents. Its ok with me. Lol.
Seriously. You would want the cops to stop a guy walking back and forth in front of your house in dead of night?

If not guess you trust the masses and have some hard lessons ahead. Again have a good one. Your obviously too liberal for me to agree with and I'm way to conservative for you to agree with.
Posted via Mobile Device

Back