COLTS vs jets

NIGHTFLIGHT

Banned
My boy Colin Cowherd on espn radio picking jets.I THINK HE IS COLT HATER HE PICKED RAVENS LAST WEEK.I know Manning has beware OF Reevis he is another Dion Sanders he picked off Rivers last week I think they will have him on Reggie Wayne epic matchup.Im looking @ the facts last time we played before coach pulled up the gear.Manning was 14 for 21 with 190 yards before 1/2 time.I think he will throw for 350+ yards this sunday.Final score COLTS 34 jets 20 .As far as A MANNING VS Farve superbowl or saints vs COLTS cant talk about it bad luck.right now jets are the task @ hand.

I picked the Ravens to win last week as well. Big mistake to bet against those Peyton Colts like that. :laugh:

WHO DAT !!!

Lifetime JETS fan here so I gotta route for them. All in all, no matter what happens; for having a rookie quaterback and a rookie head coach we did alright this year.

Based on the last game, I think this is going to be a close game. Think about it, the Jets took the lead on the first series of the second half so even with Manning in there, they didn't have a good lead. And then add that nobody thought we'd beat San Diego.

I HAVE 2 agree thats why I dont want talk about superbowl matchups right now the jets are the problem.My biggest fear is Reevis he can cover + intercept anybody.

Beware of FREENYS Tasmanian-Devil spin move!!! :laugh:

cart004.gif

- ESPN- Dwight Freeny at Gold's Gym[/url]

- Dwight Freeney (indianapolis colts)[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
close game indeed, jets need to remember not to give peyto the ball with any time left, because he WILL burn you :laugh:

Go Colts Baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jets have a rough road ahead fellas, Peyton is a 2nd half king, no one is better!!

Was pretty much expected. *yawn*

With the season the Colts had .... anything less then a trip to the big dance would have been a serious disappointment.

GO VIKINGS!

Wow awesome game down 17--6 @ 1 time
I said colts 34---jets 13 i was close.That sanches for jets going be a great q-back heck of a job 4 a rookie.peytons rookie year colts went 3--13 + he lead leauge interceptions.
I think the jets defense just got worn down 2nd 1/2.The facemasking call on jets was a turning point.30 yards or so 2 Clark then tack on 15 yards facemasking.
On 2 miami wow the old man scored 1st possesion I STILL THINK N.O.

WE:thumbsup:RE GOING 2 THE SUPERBOWL GO COLTS!!!
:thumbsup:

Back