Ok somebody else has done this...

GA_boi

Donating Member
Registered
Who is it?? Tonight as I'm leaving class I'm talking to the cute girl that sits beside me. She's obviously in her early twenties, I turn 30 next month. As we are headed to the parking lot she asks me how old I am. So I ask, How old do you think I am...before she could even think about it I said I was 24 :whistle:and replied with how old are you...she's 21. Probably wouldn't have lied about it but with the dominant religion around here quite a few of girls that age snub their noses to anyone more than about 4 yrs older than them. She's cute and didnt wanna have it stop at your too old for me. Age is just a number....I look young and feel younger. Thoughts, comments, other guilty parties??

Who else has lied about their age???

Been there, not really sure why the male brain does that( blut wrong age), but it does.
Its never comeback to bite me, the ladies found something else wrong with me first:laugh:

???

She could see it later as a sign of insecurity :dunno:

I am the wrong person to even voice an opinion I am divorced an prefer the company of the free spirited ladies with out any inhibitions..

Think I kept it clean an with in the :rulez: .................. I hope :whistle:

Good luck with her :beerchug:

My wife told me she was 2 yrs older than she is when we first met...apparently though I was attracted to slightly older women. :laugh:

well, if it turns into any kind of relationship you're gonna have to explain this later ya old perve!

Seriously though, I have learned in life that not lying usually gets the best end results

Usually the other way around for me! Nothing wrong with a little granny pannies!

"Who cares if yo cat spoats a few gray hairs"

The first person that can tell me who said that phrase in a song will get one dallor!

Who is it?? Tonight as I'm leaving class I'm talking to the cute girl that sits beside me. She's obviously in her early twenties, I turn 30 next month. As we are headed to the parking lot she asks me how old I am. So I ask, How old do you think I am...before she could even think about it I said I was 24 :whistle:and replied with how old are you...she's 21.
I think just about EVERYONE has done this (men AND women) but it woulda been a real azz bite if she then said "oh... I kinda like men a little bit older... they're not so much into playing games in relationships".
Age doesnt mean much until a person acknowledges it in how they feel.
I met my wife when she was 25. I was 40 at the time and the above sentiment was (and still is) exactly how she feels. She'd had boyfriends her age, and a couple that were a bit older than her (30-35, like yourself).

Not to brag, but my wife is VERY pretty (looks a lot like a young Demi Moore) so its not like she's desperate to hook up. She just got tired of guys saying one thing ("oh, I only wanna be with you, and you only") and doing something entirely different (wanting good looking women by the dozen, so to speak).

Im REAL confident in saying that a lot of guys feel the same way about women. If thats what a person wants, GREAT!! Be honest though. If you end up going out with this girl, somewhere it WILL come out that you're 30, and right there's gonna be a problem. Maybe she really DOES want someone 24 years old. If you're emotionally hooked up with her when she finds out you're NOT 24, and she ditches you as a result (cause some people are like that) then you're in for emotional bash-up.

IMO, honesty is where its at. Might be a dinosaur way of being these days, but I've learned that it works, and the converse doesnt.

:2cents:

I was 35 and my wife was 25 when we met. I told her my age and she didn't seem to mind. That was 17 years ago. Tell the truth.

Tell the truth, Jeez you aren't OLD (30 isn't OLD); some women like being around a (supposedly) more mature guy she might actually be looking for that. Besides, it's really about how old you look and act. Don't start out a potential relationship with a lie.

My wife was 26 and I was 36 when we got married, but I only act about 18 so it worked out fine :laugh:

I don't look my age either. You are only as old as you ACT :moon:

Who is it?? Tonight as I'm leaving class I'm talking to the cute girl that sits beside me. She's obviously in her early twenties, I turn 30 next month. As we are headed to the parking lot she asks me how old I am. So I ask, How old do you think I am...before she could even think about it I said I was 24 :whistle:and replied with how old are you...she's 21. Probably wouldn't have lied about it but with the dominant religion around here quite a few of girls that age snub their noses to anyone more than about 4 yrs older than them. She's cute and didnt wanna have it stop at your too old for me. Age is just a number....I look young and feel younger. Thoughts, comments, other guilty parties??

Who else has lied about their age???

:rofl::rofl:

Wish I was still 30. Sigh!!!! I guess it is something we all have to do, getting old.

Tell the truth, Jeez you aren't OLD (30 isn't OLD); some women like being around a (supposedly) more mature guy she might actually be looking for that. Besides, it's really about how old you look and act. Don't start out a potential relationship with a lie.

My wife was 26 and I was 36 when we got married, but I only act about 18 so it worked out fine :laugh:

I don't look my age either. You are only as old as you ACT :moon:

Plus 1, if there attracted to you, age isn't going to be a factor.

dont sweat it,see where it goes.if it last more then a month,then tell her if it ever comes up in conversation...." I really told you I was 24??? ha,I dont remember that, was probably just nervous or something, so do you like sushi" :laugh:

dont sweat it,see where it goes.if it last more then a month,then tell her if it ever comes up in conversation...." I really told you I was 24??? ha,I dont remember that, was probably just nervous or something, so do you like sushi" :laugh:

:laugh:Yep!! Thats probably how its gonna go!!:laugh:

Back