Southwest Va members BOLO!

john-rambo-mini-3.jpg

Nothing is over! Nothing! You just don't turn it off! It wasn't my war! You asked me, I didn't ask you! And I did what I had to do to win! But somebody wouldn't let us win! And I come back to the world and I see all those maggots at the airport, protesting me, spitting. Calling me baby killer and all kinds of vile crap! Who are they to protest me? Who are they? Unless they've been me and been there and know what the hell they're yelling about!

Wow... Bringing it from a serious manhunt to Rambo... On a sidenote, that's close to me, and I know the Lieutenant of the State Police in that branch. If I hear anything, I'll post up.

Wow... Bringing it from a serious manhunt to Rambo... On a sidenote, that's close to me, and I know the Lieutenant of the State Police in that branch. If I hear anything, I'll post up.

Rambo was a very serious manhunt. Did you not see all the National Guardsmen who could have lost an eye in that firefight at the mine entrance? ???

He took that WHOLE town out. That sheriff had it comin.

Kinda wish therre was some more info about the story, kinda early tho. Thinkin long rifle,W/O scope to hit that helo. Just guessing, Ive never shot at one myself:laugh:

Here is a picture of the guy! Looks like they have the who so all they have to do now is hunt him down and you know the rest!

capt.8cf88aa367d3405bb8525311be28a083.appomattox_shootings_ny175.jpg

You never know in that neck of the woods... sometimes the "who" is the easy part compared to the "where"

They had him pinned down over night and he surrendered this morning.

Although the rambo thing is funny a family lost their lives.

Back