Riding in the Rain

busakidaz

Registered
Riding in the rain sux much so much. How water proof is the hayabusa. I pulled over cause I thought I saw smoke ( i think it was steam now that I'm home) coming from my header area rising up through the forks.

Riding in the rain sux much so much. How water proof is the hayabusa. I pulled over cause I thought I saw smoke ( i think it was steam now that I'm home) coming from my header area rising up through the forks.

It's normal, I wouldn't try to cross any rivers, but rain will not hurt it :beerchug:

Your helmet fogs up. When I stopped my instrument cluster fogged up. My brakes sounded like they wanted to give up. Every one was asking me if I was nutz before I left work. I told them its only arizona rain. And of course every one didn't want to get on the free way just like me. I'll admit it I was scared and I made a couple stupid moves but I'm home the bike is fine and so am I. :|

you gotta be kidding, rain is that rare in AZ? I may have to move ... :laugh:

For me the heavier it rained the better an easier the ride.:laugh:

heavier rain storm doesn't give the bike a chance to turn the water into steam..

Right foul weather gear, throttle control, stay relaxed and give it a good wipe down when you get home.

If you don't believe your bike will handle wet weather conditions check out AMA racing on speed channel. Find a race run in the rain - it's amazing the speed these guys go in the rain! Simply unbelievable...

Right foul weather gear, throttle control, stay relaxed and give it a good wipe down when you get home.

If you don't believe your bike will handle wet weather conditions check out AMA racing on speed channel. Find a race run in the rain - it's amazing the speed these guys go in the rain! Simply unbelievable...

My last two track days were in pouring rain. I couldn't hardly believe what the busa was doing in the rain. :thumbsup:

i ride in the rain all the time. as long as the roads arnt flooding, then its no big deal as long as you use common sence with speed and braking. sucks that we dont have windshield wipers for our helmets tho :whistle:

Back